This may be a Marmite...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdrrco

MB Enthusiast
Car
X218 CLS500 AMG BlueEfficiency Sport Shooting Brake - name almost as long as the car... & W202 C200
... but I really like it.

Saved Adverts

Looks great from the outside. Just not so sure about the inside.

a2ddabf67a8a497e981f2798b527790a.jpg

It actually looks great value for a practical car with only 12000 miles on the clock....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I make no excuses for loving a bit of well-placed chrome and I think that and the deep brown really set each other off. Looks similar to HMs deep burgundy.

Like it and would always close a light interior anyway.

It actually looks great value for a practical car with only 12000 miles on the clock....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
If it was a choice between this and a brand new CashCow I know which way I'd jump.

Last edited:
Looks great from the outside. Just not so sure about the inside.

a2ddabf67a8a497e981f2798b527790a.jpg

I have the same interior (but with piano black wood and a squashed steering wheel) on my CLS500 SB and I love it. Much better in the hide than in photos)

Beautiful.....

But, 12000 miles on a 6 year old diesel?

Beautiful.....

But, 12000 miles on a 6 year old diesel?
(Husky voice) This is not just a diesel, it's an M&S, sorry, MB six-cylinder diesel and at least it's not the cabbie 2.2/4.

I agree on the mileage - almost too low, but the flip side is a full MBSH and it's clearly been nursed. However, if worst came to worst, a car worth the investment of a new DPF if necessary.

Last edited:
'Best colour combination' - is that with the cream interior in the pics, or the black leather upholstery mentioned twice in the description?

With such little previous use I would bet on loads of niggling issues to occur once it starts being used properly.

I never noticed the colour, thought it was black!

Not really a fan of the styling of the Shooting Brake, just doesn't work to my eyes.

Each to his own, I guess.

Luckily, it's out of my price range anyway!

I’ve seen this car in the flesh. It’s virtually new car condition. I can vouch for the car.

Honeslty if i didnt need the 7 seats oh and the v8 lol, Id be down there, what a cracking car

That's 'Cuprite Brown' very rare and looks lovely in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom