This Months Enthusiast...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Woo Hoo, fame at last Ricky !!! :bannana:

Well deserved publicity in my opinion, keep it up Rick.

Ricky,

Well done, i agree with Mr Ian B Walker. The Auto RVM is still working!!!. Many thanks.

Regards,

Peter.

I have a confession to make, i don't actually work on site any more for Mercman.
The discounts will still continue there however through the other staff.

I am working on a new project that will change the whole way we work down there and ultimately make it a hell of a lot easier and more efficient for you guys.

Take care,
Ricky

V12 said:
I am working on a new project that will change the whole way we work down there and ultimately make it a hell of a lot easier and more efficient for you guys.

Take care,
Ricky

Cheers Mate keep up the Good Work. :rock:

V12 said:
I have a confession to make, i don't actually work on site any more for Mercman.
The discounts will still continue there however through the other staff.

Take care,
Ricky

Online parts catalogue & ordering + back ordering facility???

Something along those lines ;) It will be a first for any breaker that's all i'll say for now.

V12 said:
Something along those lines ;) It will be a first for any breaker that's all i'll say for now.

Cool, looking forward to it let us all know when it's going to be launched - great opportunity to be involved in... :)

Top of page 83, on the old S-CLASS reads in the dust:

LEE IS GAY on the C-Pillar :crazy:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom