This must be Schill bidding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MCFastybloke

Car
W201,W210,W124 On my way to ?
Wow 460k and the interior looks great.

Buyer beware on the clocked 3 year old examples that have done a couple of hundred thou already and don’t look it.

Well, there's a bit of shine on that steering wheel. (Snigger)

Absolutely shocker. Amazing. Proves what we keep saying about the E class being capable of high mileage, if you can be bothered to service it.

Totally clean MoT history. No advisories ever.
It'll have done service as an airport chauffeur car. All easy motorway miles and properly serviced because reliabilty is paramount.

Now at 5K, wonder where it will end up?, i predict "no longer in stock" 5 mins before the auction ends.

MoT history Jesus.

Averaged 80k miles a year from 2014 to now :O

At least 200 miles a day for all of that

It wasn’t stood still for very long. Probably earned someone a decent living!

I’d rather a car with 400k that’s been well looked after and used on long runs than one with 75k that’s been used on short trips around town and to the shops.

Chauffeur cars are like aircraft. If the ain't flyin' they ain't earnin'.
200 miles a day is nothing. That's a one driver morning shift. Get another driver on the evening shift and you're making decent money. And imagine if you had fares on the otherwise empty legs. £££££

I would bet if you took the engine apart there would be virtually no wear to the bearings, cams etc.

I would bet if you took the engine apart there would be virtually no wear to the bearings, cams etc.
I agree, would love to buy something like this and see just how long it remains viable, over on my Volvo forum there was a PH2 V70 well into the 600's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom