This saturday (london peeps)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
This saturday we are going to meet for breakfast in Ealing and then we will drive down to George Fraiser.

After George fraiser we will be going to Uxbridge for a rolling road.

Ealing: 9ish
GF: 10ish
Power Engineering: 1:30pm

so far we have

Mark300SL
Wheelie
Myself

who else is up for it?

oh there is plenty of secure parking at my work in Ealing!

What's happening at George Fraisers? (Sorry if it's an obvious question) I maybe able to meet up for the rolling road in uxbridge.

@ George's because Greg (Wheelie) needs to give his car in for a quick check up.

Yes you don't have to come for brekie or GF's meeting up in Power Engineering would be so cool! Power Engineering Website

their Addy:

Power Engineering
The Power House
8 Union Buildings Wallingford Road
Uxbridge Middlesex UB8 2FR
England
01895-255699

Hope you can make it Matt, we can discuss hosting and so on then!

Be at power Engineering for 1:30pm

I'll try my best to be there, however we're moving house middle of next week so i'll have to come up with a good excuse to sneak off for a few hours!

Is there going to be any chances to run our cars, or is this a chat and watch GTG?

Hopefully see you there.... :bannana:

ive booked it , so I don't see why not, they charge per hour I think, I can call them

I would assume so, as Koolins Turbo is an Auto box which he is running... be interesting to see what BHP your putting out now K!

OK, great.

Only that people I've spoken to about RR'ing the 500E have sorta said 'Errr, no...no way!'

I would be interested but need to get permission from the boss :(

Originally posted by Sp!ke
I would be interested but need to get permission from the boss :(

you supposed to be working then I take it?

Originally posted by Maff
I would assume so, as Koolins Turbo is an Auto box which he is running... be interesting to see what BHP your putting out now K!

i'm not expecting much to be honest! the turbo has done wonders for me in drivability, the car is more enjoyable at all speeds (once boost is there) and I'm not afraid of being 1st at the lights in the morning or when there is a BMW behind me :p

Just the look on peoples faces when they hear a dump valve from a merc so so cool, and I know I am probably the only guy in london with a turbo 180.

There are so many C180's on the road now especially the younger guys who have put on alloys that drastically changes the look, there is even a C280 in my area with MAE wheels!!!! - this guy done a burnout after I had given him way to come out his drive, when I see him now he will be in for a suprise.

The graph would be interesting but only I will know what joy my car is in its present form, put it this way I didn't want to sell my car because of the money I had lost in it and I needed more power with the looks of the car, the Turbo was the only logical descision.

What I am trying to say is that even though I have a turbo, it's still not rapid, the only cure for that would be displacement - C200 Crankshafts Mark?

If powerstation are expecting us and can do power runs while we're there, I'll def. turn up !

You were right....

Boss = Wife

......and yes she wears the trousers in my house :confused:

Originally posted by BrianDrought
If powerstation are expecting us and can do power runs while we're there, I'll def. turn up !

I will ring them in the morning.

Guys,

I'm not going to bother with George on Saturday, as I got Greenoaks to look over it today.....

I suppose once bitten twice shy.....

Still meet ya at 9am for brekkie???

Originally posted by Wheelie
Guys,

I'm not going to bother with George on Saturday, as I got Greenoaks to look over it today.....

I suppose once bitten twice shy.....

Still meet ya at 9am for brekkie???

yeah why not lets make it later then shall we? say 10:30?

Originally posted by BrianDrought
OK, great.

Only that people I've spoken to about RR'ing the 500E have sorta said 'Errr, no...no way!'

Power engineering should be able to handle a 500E :)

They deal with some very high performance vehicles on a regular basis.

Mark

See you at 1.30 then. My passports just been stamped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom