This video is brilliant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
its so they dont rust in the rain...right?

Great ad. I love a good ad with an involving story - all packed into 45 seconds. I was amazed that this came from the USA where car ads usually involve somebody screaming at you to come down to their "lot" where they are having a "buying weekend" where there will be "awesome deals". Yeehaw.

Does anyone else remember what I think is my favourite ad of all time - the advert for Pirelli where the gorgeous wife cuts her hubby's brake lines? All in 45 seconds: deceit, attempted muder, illicit affair, suspicion, guilt. Oh, and good tyres to have on your Alfa if the brakes fail as you drive down a mountain pass.

Couldn't find it on You Tube, unfortunately.

Ha! I remember that advert - unfortunately I never got much past the 'beautiful woman - Pirelli' connection which has run forever - I know, I know, I'm shallow. But I honestly do believe that if I buy Pirelli tyres, beautiful women will want to be with me enough to want to kill me.

I also believe all truck drivers eat Yorkie bars and construction workers sing songs about chips - are you saying this isn't the case!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom