This weekend (29th/ 30th)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Looks like there will be brighter, drier and milder weather pushing up from the south east towards the end of the week.

If so, I will be looking to get the car out of anyone is interested.
Not quite sure when at the moment though as I may have to go for drinks at some point at the weekend for some punk's birthday.

Just a heads-up.

Is this an invite for a drive...or to watch you taking the car out of the garage?:D

Heads up to a birthday party or a drive!?

I think I could do the drive but not much interest in some punks birthday!!?

May be up for something, if it's down south way. Will have to consult SWMBO regarding what jobs she may have decided I will be doing this weekend. I know I need to wash the caravan, and cover it, but that should not take long with my new extending brush, with hose, on a stick.
Would be good to see your car. I have read so much about it.

Neil

Quite possibly dependant on where, when and at what time. Might even bring the SLK and give everyone a laugh.

Depending on what day is decided I may be able to make it.

Hey guys,

It's more likely that it'll be Sunday, as I will probably be attending a birthday drink on Saturday. Not really being a drinker, this does not fill me with much enthusiasm..

So, if the weather is dry (and they haven't thrown salt about the place- which they shouldn't do hopefully), then I'm thinking maybe some lunch at the Grasshopper Inn near Westerham.

You can find it easily enough on Google if you want to know exactly where it is.

I'll keep you posted.

:thumb:

Looks like there will be brighter, drier and milder weather pushing up from the south east towards the end of the week.

If so, I will be looking to get the car out of anyone is interested.
Not quite sure when at the moment though as I may have to go for drinks at some point at the weekend for some punk's birthday.

Just a heads-up.

Rash mate, how's this proposed outing shaping up, weather looks cold but looking dry, is it likely to happen?? I currently have Saturday and Sunday working, but could squeeze it all in on Saturday if I need too, then leaves me free Sunday, and wifey is away, so e55 or SLK55 to play with! are you still likely to head the Westerham way if it happens or else where???;)

Rash mate, how's this proposed outing shaping up, weather looks cold but looking dry, is it likely to happen?? I currently have Saturday and Sunday working, but could squeeze it all in on Saturday if I need too, then leaves me free Sunday, and wifey is away, so e55 or SLK55 to play with! are you still likely to head the Westerham way if it happens or else where???;)

Ricky!! :rock:

Great to hear form you bud. :thumb:
Yes, I'm still planning to get the car out this weekend.
I'm happy to keep it for Sunday if it means you'll be able to attend!
It's been too long since I saw you.

I will continue to keep an eye on the weather.
Whe. I last checked, they said that it was still on course for being dry on Sunday.
The better day actually seems to be Saturday but, as long as it's dry on Sunday, I couldn't care.

One snag though, which I am enduring at the mo (and "snag" seems to be the appropriate word to use)...

I started doing weights again earlier in the week. Haven't done weights in a while and probably hit them abit too hard by putting to many on the bars.
As a result, I have torn triceps, biceps, forearms and chest. On both sides! :doh:

I've torn muscles in this way before so I'm not too worried about it, but it's taking a lot longer to recover than usual. It's been 3 days now and still no noticeable improvement :crazy:
I cannot fully bend or straighten either of my arms and I'be been walking around like George Bush for the last few days :doh:
Can't even shave! lol :doh:

I'm resting up and hope to be alright by Sunday.
As it stands at the mo, I couldn't even reach for a seatbelt, let alone operate the car :doh:

I'll keep you posted.

But, if all is well, yes, I will still be planning to go to the Grasshoper Inn near Westerham.
Lovely place, loads of parking and good food.

^ Arnica tablets. Excellent for bruising and swelling.

Ah, I see.
Good man, cheers.
I'll see how I get on. If I'm like this come Monday, then I'll go and seek some out.
I'm feeling better than I did yesterday so I'm hoping I'll be good come Sunday.

I'll continue to keep and eye on the weather but if it remains dry, I'll say 12 noon at th Grasshopper for all those interested.

I'm not going to book a table this time as our numbers probably won't warrant it.
I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate us for lunch.

Rashman said:
Looks like there will be brighter, drier and milder weather pushing up from the south east towards the end of the week. If so, I will be looking to get the car out of anyone is interested. Not quite sure when at the moment though as I may have to go for drinks at some point at the weekend for some punk's birthday. Just a heads-up.
sorry rash missus birthday this weekend !:( so I have to pass

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Ricky!! :rock:

Great to hear form you bud. :thumb:
Yes, I'm still planning to get the car out this weekend.
I'm happy to keep it for Sunday if it means you'll be able to attend!
It's been too long since I saw you.

I will continue to keep an eye on the weather.
Whe. I last checked, they said that it was still on course for being dry on Sunday.
The better day actually seems to be Saturday but, as long as it's dry on Sunday, I couldn't care.

One snag though, which I am enduring at the mo (and "snag" seems to be the appropriate word to use)...

I started doing weights again earlier in the week. Haven't done weights in a while and probably hit them abit too hard by putting to many on the bars.
As a result, I have torn triceps, biceps, forearms and chest. On both sides! :doh:

I've torn muscles in this way before so I'm not too worried about it, but it's taking a lot longer to recover than usual. It's been 3 days now and still no noticeable improvement :crazy:
I cannot fully bend or straighten either of my arms and I'be been walking around like George Bush for the last few days :doh:
Can't even shave! lol :doh:

I'm resting up and hope to be alright by Sunday.
As it stands at the mo, I couldn't even reach for a seatbelt, let alone operate the car :doh:

I'll keep you posted.

But, if all is well, yes, I will still be planning to go to the Grasshoper Inn near Westerham.
Lovely place, loads of parking and good food.

Will give you a call/txt tomorrow Rash and advise of my position, work wise and let me then know, how your feeling yourself, it all seems quite painful!:eek:

Will give you a call/txt tomorrow Rash and advise of my position, work wise and let me then know, how your feeling yourself, it all seems quite painful!:eek:

No probs.
Get in touch with me tomorrow and we'll sort something out.
I should be feeling better by Sunday.

They're now saying that there may well be rain in the south east in the early afternoon on Sunday :doh:

I'll keep an eye on the forecasts but I just thought I'd give you guys the heads-up.

I won't be taking the car out if it ends up raining.

Looks like rain is likely in the south east on Sunday from around midday onwards.
Not sure how heavy it is likely to be but it looks like it will be present for a few hours.

That's going to bugger things up for me so I'm going to have to bail on this lunch plan.

Sorry guys.

I need to get the car out though as I haven't driven it for a couple of weeks so I may well try to get it out later this evening as it will be nice and dry today and tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom