This weekends adventure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lugy

Car
W140 S320
This is just a complete copy of a post from another forum as I'm too lazy to repost....

Well, see as it's getting colder Turbodave, Dave Dempsey, John and I decided we'd better do our bit for the planet, it's the least we could do.

So we met at McDonalds for a nutritious breakfast and headed north, up the A93 to Blairgowrie. I don't have any pictures 'cause we forgot the camera was there :eek:. It turns out that you can't really get an S class and a Motorhome side by side on an A road though lmao

Eventually we saw something that was worth getting the camera out for....
Randomadventuresofanobody002.jpg

John got a bit carried away with it though when it got foggy
Randomadventuresofanobody004.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody005.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody006.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody007.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody008.jpg

From Pitlochry we headed along passed Loch Tummel and down to Aberfeldy where Coo decided he'd come to meet us
Randomadventuresofanobody009.jpg

Then just because we could, we found the narrowest road possible to see if I could navigate round. Not a problem for me though :p
Randomadventuresofanobody010.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody011.jpg

Randomadventuresofanobody012.jpg

After that we went off to Crieff for some munch, we never stayed long though. The locals were looking at us a bit funny :(, then back down to Dunfermilne. It was just a short drive though, around 200 miles and still half a tank for me :(, the 2 Daves had to save themselves for Salsaing. No pics of that though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom