This will send your OCD-o-meter off the scale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
19 things, not 10, 15 or 20, that will make your skin crawl if you are in any way OCD ish :devil:

I'm taken by the concept of 'leftover time' in the microwave example. What to do with it :dk:

no 14 bothers me more than the others - i think i might have to correct that one.

Most of them...

The microwave time is for me, I keep seeing this.

How could you lay floor tiles incorrectly???

I find the manhole covers really irritating. It would be so easy to do it correctly.

I think those tile pictures are photoshopped.

The pencil photo is the most annoying one, for me...

My grandad had OCD, I used to put rice krispies in his slippers. He went absolutely bananas but not before he'd counted them :)

Last edited:
I have CDO. It's like OCD but the letters are arranged alphabetically, like they should be.

Just think, it was done by others and no one will blame you.:D:D

I can't see the problem.

My life is always immaculately ordered.

I am unaffected by COD.

Outside the QE2 Conference Centre in Westminster: a deliberate attempt to upset OCD tourists? :dk:

ocd.jpg

Guy I work with has OCD on the grand scale and can go off on one about the most of trivial things. Hence he is the target of subtle and not so subtle wind ups.

Best one to date is when somebody swapped his keyboard for a German one (QWERTZ)

That reminds me of a bloke who worked at the last company I worked for.

I'm no stranger to a bit of OCD, but this guy used to faint lines round the keyboard in its 'perfect position' and got quite angry when anyone moved it.

As you can imagine, his keyboard got moved a lot...

Every one of those jars with me :(

I think they missed a trick though, they should have said 20 things and then only shown the 19, that would have sent me off the scale.

Last edited:
I hate the way they call it a "disorder". It's the non-obsessive, non-compulsive types that need treatment. ;)

I rather like the irony of no4 since Fluoxetine or Prozac as it is commonly known, is often used to treat OCD. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom