Thought I'd treat my old CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can you share the info of the Bedford guy? And if allowed(?) share his pricing too?

Sure, The name is Harvey. His company is Smartshine. www.smartshinedetailing.co.uk
When it comes to pricing I think you'd be better off by calling, saying what you'd like done, let him give you a price and then negotiate something that suits you.
Good man, thank you!

Wow lovely motor! The wheel upgrade works really well! Also noticed it was a JAP import very nice.

Enjoy your car and happy motoring!

Lovely looking car! I don't know why but the CL always looks to me as though it should be a hard top convertible?:)
Tony.

Lovely looking car! I don't know why but the CL always looks to me as though it should be a hard top convertible?:)
Tony.
Not with the size of that roof buddy , it would be like a double garage door trying to fold itself ;)

@Cakey :cool::rock: looks great - I saw a white CL a couple of weeks ago - so it may have been you!
I’m based in Ruislip - Wayne Gates in Harrow are great if you need any work done 👍

Hiya Fly, I'm In Eastcote so yes that was probably me. Small world eh? Please don't let me have been driving like a helmet when you saw my car. Say something like "an Oceans 11 era Brad Pitt looky likey was driving."

Mate, what a great looking car. Now keep it clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom