Thought on the new Ford Capri

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1.6 L and 2.0s owned both
gap that long between models can NEVER replicate original named vehicle

Is that real? I don't have time to read all that now. But to me it looks fake or like a hoax or fan made.

Artist impression renderings of rumours.

So I don't understand why everyone is commenting on the pictures when the potential final product will look nothing like it....

So I don't understand why everyone is commenting on the pictures when the potential final product will look nothing like it....

Just a bit of fun. Join in why don't ya? :bannana:

Ant.

If that's true you have to wonder why the site exists and is publicised.

I've just gone off you ;) Do you still drive it or is it being preserved?
Yes only comes out in the summer now and only to car shows owned this one for about 15yrs

Ford can't afford to make a 3 door Focus, do they have the money/market for this?

Nice enough car but does absolutely nothing for me. :fail
Has anyone seen the new 'Vauxhall Viva' ? ..... :failagain!

Has some lines reminiscent of the great Aussie FORD FALCON XA COUPE :cool:without that lovely V8 of course :eek:
1973-Ford-Falcon-XA-351-Coupe-5.jpg

Looks generic to me, and with boring engines.

Cant see any appeal.

Think the Fiesta ST is fords best motor at the moment. Though the V8 mustang for the money is brilliant.

Just found an article about it from 2012 saying they were out in 2014, then another update saying 2016. I think its all hype from Capri anoraks and AE to generate print.

Has some lines reminiscent of the great Aussie FORD FALCON XA COUPE :cool:without that lovely V8 of course :eek:
1973-Ford-Falcon-XA-351-Coupe-5.jpg

Yes it does - that looks like a fat Capri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom