Thoughts on a Northern GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
As Mentioned in a previous thread, I am thinking of a GTG in the North of England and wonder how many would be interested. Also what time of year (dont want to clash whith anyones plans) Time is also important as I have never done this before and will need some time to sort things out and find a venue. Anyway, what are the feelings of the forum and does anyone have some advise to offer on setting this up?

Last edited:
Count me in.

Anytime is fine by me - anytime except Oct. 12 - Japanese Performance event.

I will come along, so long as im not working a weekend shift,:D

sounds good to me, we will hopefully get Flyer and Guy for this GTG too :)

Yep, I'll be there, any time. Of course, as it will be up north all the event piccies will be in b/w :p

.....make sure you let us "not so northerners" know the date . . . I'm sure some of us would like a nice day out :D

(We can even take some colour photos for you ;))

I will come
I will be in the saab if the event is after the end of October, I take the Brabus off the road in winter.

I'm there - we have great weather all-year round up here, so anytime is fine by me :D

Thanks to all of you who have replied. I have a thought, well a dream really, of using B.A.C. at Salmsbury (2 mins from Jnc 30 M6), they have a nice loooong runway where some of you could try out "things" :D I need to start asking the relative Companies if they will allow it? I also and I am not sure if this will be welcome, thinking of asking the local stealerships to come, Obviously some may find this offensive and I will bow to the general consensus. Brabus in Wigan I feel have to be asked. This day is for you guys and girls, what would you like to see?

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
they have a nice loooong runway where some of you could try out "things" :D

Now your'e talking.

I'll be there.:D

(Work and holidays permitting:mad: )

I am interested, as long as it's not too near Scotland!

Avoid the Germany trip dates please.

Northern Event sounds good to me too

It would be my first GTG :)

I like the bit about the long runway !

Originally posted by GrahamC230K

Avoid the Germany trip dates please.

Naturally, dont want to interfere with any planned outings, hense the request for when members feel is the right time

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
Naturally, dont want to interfere with any planned outings, hense the request for when members feel is the right time

Ian

You will never get a date to suit everyone, I assume that it will be at the weekend so maximising the attendees.

Avoiding mentioned 12th Oct and November German trip, why not go for !8/19th October or 25/26th October weekends?:cool: :cool:

Thanks Brian. I will commence working on weekend 25/
26 October then. Hope everything works the way I vision (that will be a first :eek: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom