Thoughts on regular East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings

Meeting Date

• First Saturday of the month

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • First Sunday of the month

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a plan!

Rory

Might be worth letting Richard know next time you’re at the garage , must be plenty of owners around the York area who aren’t on any forums who might be interested :thumb:

Rory

Might be worth letting Richard know next time you’re at the garage , must be plenty of owners around the York area who aren’t on any forums who might be interested :thumb:

I was there last week but my son lives quite close to him ....will pop in.

I'm up for this as long as it doesnt clash with the Jaguar Breakfast Club which is the first Saturday of the month :thumb:

Hi Andy

I can do sunday mornings ok and at times maybe get a saturday morning of work

Cheers Pete :)

Hi Andy

I can do sunday mornings ok and at times maybe get a saturday morning of work

Cheers Pete :)

Hi Pete

Glad you’ve found your way to the MBCLUB Forum. Hopefully we can come up with something that suites everyone, at least part of the time :thumb:

Andy

I'll be around for a GTG every other month, Saturday is best for me.

Thanks to everyone for the responses , looks like there is enough support to get this started.

Has everyone voted? :thumb:

Need an extra voting category ..."don't mind" . I have not voted because either day is fine for me.

Need an extra voting category ..."don't mind" . I have not voted because either day is fine for me.

Unfortunately I can’t amend this poll, one to remember for the future. You have the multiple votes so can vote Saturday and Sunday :)

Hi Andy, I can do both if it takes off, look forward to it! Cheers Dave

Just seen this, new to the amg/merc forum. I’d be up for either. Based in york so a decent ride out.

Thanks to everyone for responses so far, much appreciated the Breakfast Meetings are go :D

I’m aware the poll doesn’t close for a while yet but we have a good response and I’ve had to get things in the diary at The Waterwheel Tearoom as they are getting very busy with car meets.

The plan will be to hold meetings in July, August and September and see how things go from there.

I’m going to start a new thread with dates ;)

Thanks

Andy

Looking forward to it Andy ....will we have a pre meet drive to Howden ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom