Thoughts on these wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone seen inserts like these (shocking)

Attachments

• IMG-20220202-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220202-WA0000.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 18
Anyone seen inserts like these (shocking)
The spigot rings you mean?

A lot of aftermarket wheels are like this. They make a large centre bore to fit many marques of car then you get a plastic spigot ring that reduces the centre bore to the correct dimensions for your car.

No not the spigot ring the actual pcd adapter's

The spigot ring is pretty normal as you say but off centre adapter's imo they shouldn't be put on any car let alone an AMG

They look worse from the front but i packed them back up and returned them before i took a photo

Horrible! 80s look. Just my opinion and I am rather old!

Another set in the mix, the original 19" wheels, would have to get them refurbed, but not mirror polished at the front of the wheel, would have them Powder Coated brilliant silver, also would have to get 2 new back tyres which are bad, Uniroyal Rainsport to match the fronts which are pretty much new. Decisions, Decisions. :rolleyes: :) 👍
20210725_084224.jpg

Another set in the mix, the original 19" wheels, would have to get them refurbed, but not mirror polished at the front of the wheel, would have them Powder Coated brilliant silver, also would have to get 2 new back tyres which are bad, Uniroyal Rainsport to match the fronts which are pretty much new. Decisions, Decisions. :rolleyes: :) 👍
View attachment 123409
Clearly biased, but look brilliant. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom