Thoughts on this C63 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not for me, but each to their own I guess.

Take the canards off, paint the bonnet vents body colour and it's awesome.

Not my cup of t this was on last week they've just changed the photos someone will love it just not me 🙂

Estates (Wagons?) were on my list when I was looking, I did see that one pop up in my search but it was too much money. I still think it is too much money for what it is.

To the question - I would have had one if they had come up with the right parameters that I was looking for, they just didn’t. They are practical and if you pack them to the rafters they swallow so much stuff but you should ask yourself how often do you need to pick up a chest of drawers or a bed?

I got the saloon and would have lived with a coupe but to satisfy practicality, one of the absolute musts was for split folding seats for the load area - can‘t get our snowboard in otherwise. Folding seats will give you will 90% of the day-to-day usable practicality of an estate. I’ve had 3 estates, 2 coupes, a 2+2 sports car and numerous hatchbacks - the estates are useful but everybody else knows that as well so if you do have one, expect friends and family to start conversations with “you’ve got an estate car haven’t you, I bought this *insert bulky object* on eBay....”

Stevie wonder's old car........

If you read the description carefully it says "black series conversion". The title says 2013 but the description says 2012. The reg is covered up so you can't check the MoT history. A few areas for concern in my book.

Not for me. Plus having had a Fire Opal Red car that developed micro-blistering in the paint, I‘d not go there again.

The discussion between estate and saloon is a bit wasted with a C class. If people want good loads space a C class estate is not really the place to look. That is coming from someone who has had 6 estate cars (the current one a S203 C class ) None of them have really been used as load luggers , I have a big white van or the wife's Zafira for that.

I just like estate cars .what an odd bod I am 🤔

Can't beat the volvo v70 d5 manual that's a good bus😄

Trying to out RS an RS4?

Looks well done workmanship wise, but likewise, not my cup o char

Not for me I'm afraid. Each to their own and all that; it would be boring if we all liked the same thing, but I think the standard C63 has more than enough 'attitude' looks- wise.
And I've read enough Fire Opal Red horror stories to put me off, even though as a colour it looks pretty good.

Bit max power I am afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom