Thousands Of Cars Stolen Using Hi-Tech Gadgets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Put car thieves in the slammer for 20 years each time they offend.

This will resolve the issue as if they are inside, they can't get to the car to nick it...

Extra cost? No. Just build a simple concrete structure and feed with bread/water and never allowed out. Close traditional jails to save the money needed.

Job done.

This will resolve the issue as if they are inside, they can't get to the car to nick it...

Extra cost? No. Just build a simple concrete structure and feed with bread/water and never allowed out. Close traditional jails to save the money needed.

Job done.

No, let's not spoil them!!

Come on, seriously?

ford-keypad.jpg

[YOUTUBE HD]_Lw0WTDMr9I#t=47[/YOUTUBE HD]

Dec

No need for extra security devices.

Just do what I did - buy a C180K Classic in basic trim and it won't get stolen. :D

....probably not even if you leave it unlocked with the key in the ignition. :(

(But I don't care because I love it to bits).

markjay said:
No need for extra security devices. Just do what I did - buy a C180K Classic in basic trim and it won't get stolen. :D ....probably not even if you leave it unlocked with the key in the ignition. :( (But I don't care because I love it to bits).

Then don't panic... Trust is a better emotion...
;^)

Quote :- "Sky News has established that the devices can be bought cheaply online, from websites based mainly in Bulgaria."
Romania and Bulgaria joining the EU will help British exports in the form of stolen cars hidden in shipping containers. It will broaden our cultural base where we will learn to eat horse lasagne and love the subtle nuances of sex trafficing /organised begging on the street --- what could posibly go wrong :rolleyes:

No need for extra security devices.

Just do what I did - buy a C180K Classic in basic trim and it won't get stolen. :D

....probably not even if you leave it unlocked with the key in the ignition. :(

(But I don't care because I love it to bits).

The W203 still looks top notch even these days ;) its still got its unique classy look even in 2014 and I'm sure it'll carry on... :). After the 201 and 202, its the 203 for me.

Job done.

Far be it for me to suggest they would let themselves out. Probably more effective to give them unlimited fast food vouchers.

Far be it for me to suggest they would let themselves out. Probably more effective to give them unlimited fast food vouchers.

If you used electronic locks in the jail they would.

Piece of steel resting the other side of the door would scupper them...

It is really out there , a cheap option is a mechanical lock , it does really P them off alternatively a descent immobiliser ( aftermarket ) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom