Three men and a car

mrmullad

SUPPORTER
Car
2018 B Class 180 exclusive plus
Hi all
I have just picked up my new merc 59 plate c 180 blueefincy and when I drove off this morning it came up with a pic of three seated men and a car on the display so I stopped checked around but when I drove off again all okay.
Anyone know what it means as I can't find any thing in manual.
Thanks in advance Dell

daveenty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S63 Coupe
If you're sure there was no-one there, then you can safely press the OK button on the wheel and the message will disappear. :D

Alternatively wait for it to go off after around 15 seconds. As stated above, it's just another indicator warning you of things that aren't there.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W205 C250d 4matic
"daveenty" Were you a member of the TT Forum at any time , somebody on there had exactly the same avatar as yours ??

daveenty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S63 Coupe
"daveenty" Were you a member of the TT Forum at any time , somebody on there had exactly the same avatar as yours ??
No mate, had the cat picture for years, back in the old days of analogue satellite forums. :eek: I do alternate it from time to time though.

As for a TT, if I could actually fit in one I'd have a hell of an embarrassing job getting out of it. :D My closest to that would have been an S8 which I owned a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom