Throttle response X218

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lol .

It's just silly dismissing every review , every video just because you can, thousands all over the world .

If this product were poo poo I'd equally be telling people , K&N anyone !

Dyno proof any good for you ?

View attachment 128866
What proof show me the actual graph not some BS statement
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So the bottom line no they dont do a thing tested on a dyno in real time back to back, all I said earlier is proven, and then we have your typical BS review they guy needs an oscar for his acting

Last edited:
I never had any doubt of that, but more power or torque is not what I'm looking for; mine (and probably yours) already puts out slightly more peak torque than a stock E55K.

What I want, all I want, is to reduce the throttle lag in specific circumstances. If the pedal box/throttle controller simply tells the ECU that the throttle is further open than it actually is for a given pedal movement, I can achieve the same effect simply by pushing the pedal harder, but I don't want to do that. I don't want to step off from rest faster, just immediately I press the pedal, without the lag. I'm beginning to think that the only way I can get that is by having the ECU tweaked.

Big Fish say yes, as it's their map on it they will be happy to improve the throttle response. I have my answer, and it's not any kind of throttle controller/pedal box... :thumb:

Last edited:
What proof show me the actual graph not some BS statement
So the bottom line no they dont do a thing tested on a dyno in real time back to back, all I said earlier is proven, and then we have your typical BS review they guy needs an oscar for his acting

Are you seriously that blind or silly , I totally agree with this video .

But.... there is no improvement where there is already a 1:1 relationship .

On a vehicle with significant throttle lag you get torque earlier ( the black line ).

2020-06-10 06.52.49.png

It's just like E55BOF's situation nothing to address or improve with his hair trigger R172 SLK 55 but his mapped X218 350 CDI still has throttle pedal lag so with a pedal box or adjustment in the Pedalkennlinie developer coding he will get torque earlier .

Please let me know if you need any help with this .

Are you seriously that blind or silly , I totally agree with this video .

But.... there is no improvement where there is already a 1:1 relationship .

On a vehicle with significant throttle lag you get torque earlier ( the black line ).

View attachment 128884

It's just like E55BOF's situation nothing to address or improve with his hair trigger R172 SLK 55 but his mapped X218 350 CDI still has throttle pedal lag so with a pedal box or adjustment in the Pedalkennlinie developer coding he will get torque earlier .

Please let me know if you need any help with this .
Yes because thats not whats shown, what is shown is a margin of error that can happen with any 2 runs.
So now its changed from ALL cars improve to just those that dont have a linear throttle curve? Move the posts as much as you like but am afraid the field is still full of BS, I really cant be bothered wasting any more time on this, its garbage and sits in the same realm as plug in tuner boxes use it all you like but please dont expect the rest of us who actually can think to lap up the same drivel.

Nope... I guess you never read the other thread properly even though you posted on it three times otherwise you would of seen this...

Screenshot_20220624-145633_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220624-145651_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220624-145705_Chrome.jpg

Because what people believe to their best knowledge as being correct does not always translate into the real world .

It's not boring , it's one very misunderstood automotive subject .

Because what people believe to their best knowledge as being correct does not always translate into the real world .

It's not boring , it's one very misunderstood automotive subjects .

Could the same principle be applied to for example the marketing gubbins of a pedal box 🧐

Just out of interest....

........sits in the same realm as plug in tuner boxes ........
Not really the same thing.....my TDI tuning box have me a dyno proven 31 horses out of the box....just under forty with a little bit of retuning the box. Not all boxes are created equal....same way not all remaps are. On a derv any off the shelf downloaded map that's not installed on a dyno has no real advantage over the box. I completely agree about throttle boxes though....just push your foot down faster/further.

Just press the throttle down faster...

Till the end of days....

Possibly the most misunderstood automotive topic .

Not really the same thing.....my TDI tuning box have me a dyno proven 31 horses out of the box....just under forty with a little bit of retuning the box. Not all boxes are created equal....same way not all remaps are. On a derv any off the shelf downloaded map that's not installed on a dyno has no real advantage over the box. I completely agree about throttle boxes though....just push your foot down faster/further.
My off the shelf downloaded map cost £120 😎 bargain

I've had remarkable remap sub £200 results myself.

I'm still very disappointed and both entertainined that the very simple principals haven't penny dropped for those concerned , it's to the point of learning difficulties...

The ignorance level is off the scale with such entrenched views that will never be budged even when presented with an avalanche of proof some of the best of which was from veteran Mercedes forum owners with years of posting and thousands of posts and 0 agenda !

Screenshot_20210405-201059_Chrome.jpg

20201130_205114.jpg

I'm still very disappointed and both entertainined that the very simple principals haven't penny dropped for those concerned , it's to the point of learning difficulties...

The ignorance level is off the scale with such entrenched views that will never be budged even when presented with an avalanche of proof some of the best of which was from veteran Mercedes forum owners with years of posting and thousands of posts and 0 agenda !

View attachment 128910

View attachment 128911
Give it a bloody rest

😴😴😴

Can't , got alot of energy for this minority misunderstood and the special people on that snake oil bandwagon .

Porsche anyone ?

View attachment 128910

View attachment 128911
You must have shares in this business, either that or your actually borderline OCD about these things and I just checked a couple of things big strapline on the ad for the model above but even more worrying the warranty information

Please Note: Sprint Boosters are confirmed to work with USA Market cars only. We cannot guarantee compatibility with cars made for sale outside of the US market.

Sprint Booster is covered with a Three (3) year Limited Warranty from the manufacturer.(who is that?)
All Sprint Booster products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years. Warranty will not cover labor, failure of related components, failure from faulty installation or misuse, nor will liability exceed the cost of the original component. With all claims, a copy of the original purchase invoice must be provided.

So Basically if you plug in this item and it lunches your ECU or causes some other damage through a fault well your on your own as you will only get back the item cost at most, real confidence in the quality of the product right there

BTW did you open one yet?

Can't , got alot of energy for this minority misunderstood and the special people on that snake oil bandwagon .

Porsche anyone ?
Whats with all the references towards special and learning difficulties

it's to the point of learning difficulties...

The ignorance level is off the scale

Well you have mentioned the word ignorance yourself i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom