Thumbs up for indie in Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

widewalt

Car
2003 S203 C180
I would just like to mention TM Motors in West Molesey, Surrey as a company that appears to still understand customer service and how to do a job properly.

My initial contact was by telephone and I impressed by the manner with which my query was dealt with and the subsequent visit to sort out the suspected MAF problem I was having with my C240. They kept me informed of what they were doing and the reasons for doing it.

When the very reasonable bill appeared it made paying for it a lot less painful.

I believe they may have been mentioned in the past but felt I needed to mention them too.

10 out of 10 for customer service and the work carried out.

Further to this I shall be returning there in the future for my servicing needs and of course, any other problems that might occur.

I would just like to mention TM Motors in West Molesey, Surrey as a company that appears to still understand customer service and how to do a job properly.

My initial contact was by telephone and I impressed by the manner with which my query was dealt with and the subsequent visit to sort out the suspected MAF problem I was having with my C240. They kept me informed of what they were doing and the reasons for doing it.

When the very reasonable bill appeared it made paying for it a lot less painful.

I believe they may have been mentioned in the past but felt I needed to mention them too.

10 out of 10 for customer service and the work carried out.

Further to this I shall be returning there in the future for my servicing needs and of course, any other problems that might occur.

Yup, used TM a few times myself on a recommendation from a mate whom is a family friend of Tony, however, I still travel to PCS as I find Olly and Jack hard to beat. TM are very good though.

Yup, used TM a few times myself on a recommendation from a mate whom is a family friend of Tony, however, I still travel to PCS as I find Olly and Jack hard to beat. TM are very good though.

I agree with that exactly, and do the same.

I agree with that exactly, and do the same.

Me too. I live five minutes from Tony's and have known him for over 20 years.

Olly looks after the CL and as mentioned is hard to beat.

Next door to TM is Vanleigh, body shop repairs who i have also used for over 20 years, highly recommended. Ron or Lee Father and Son 0208 783 1212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom