Thumbs up for MB Warranty...Again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJM

Car
2015 E63 AMG SALOON :)
Just popped into my local dealership to enquire about corrosion on my alloys and they have just called me back (only 2 hours later) and confirmed that ALL 4 wheels will be replaced with brand new ones in 2 to 3 days time :bannana:
I know people are quick to write complaints but credit where credit's due and all that...

This is my second warranty claim and both times they have been superb.
I was actually going to get them refurbished myself but due to them all having the same type of damage and all in the same place it screamed dodgy workmanship to me.

Anyway, just thought I'd let people know that it's not all that bad ;)

Cheers, DJM

I had a few things replaced under warranty and mb have always been faultless. Always promptly sorted, most times on a Saturday and with a courtesy car provided every time.
The items were borderline too. Mark on the front leather seat, scratch on the Crome trim, squeaky clutch pedal and small crack on a piece of trim in the rear seats.

On top of that, they put £40 worth of diesel last time as a good will gesture as it took them 3 attempts to sort out the squeaky clutch.

I know people are quick to write complaints but credit where credit's due and all that...

We had replacement alloys on our R170 when it was just under 3 years old.

Good.

OTOH *exactly the same corrosion* appeared when it was just under 6 years old.

So yes, Nice of them to honour the warranty. But it doesn't let them off the hook for poor quality product in the first place. And clearly they hadn't resolved the problems as the second set had the same problem.

Mine are 2 1/2 years old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom