Tidy E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What spec are you looking for?
Distronic and Linguatronic are missing along with split rear seats but not much else.
Looks a well presented and well priced car.

HI AMGeed
Yes would like Distronic, keyless (with the go faster start button on the gear knob), sunroof (pano or normal) dynamic seats preferably the 05 reg under 100k miles, I think a member in here called Alps cant remember the name exactly as been looking at loads of posts, sold his silver E55, his car had me excited like a little kid at Christmas....but getting hard to find.

Another advert where the pictures have been Photoshop'd.

Why not leave as they come...

HI AMGeed
Yes would like Distronic, keyless (with the go faster start button on the gear knob), sunroof (pano or normal) dynamic seats preferably the 05 reg under 100k miles, I think a member in here called Alps cant remember the name exactly as been looking at loads of posts, sold his silver E55, his car had me excited like a little kid at Christmas....but getting hard to find.

Distronic can be retrofitted if you really want it.
That example above has Keyless start and entry and dynamic seats.

Good luck in your search. Finding distronic is pretty rare on the E55 IMO.

It looks pretty smart. That company have fairly mixed reviews in the Porsche world. Certainly worth a good google/visit to make your own judgement.

I think the photos have had 'filters' applied to them, oppose to photoshopped.

Yeah, something is up with the pics. Like the contrast has been turned up or something similar.

Ideal for Instagram and that kind of thing but not if you want an accurate representation of real life

Photoshop can add numerous effects to any pictures to make them appear different.

A more extreme example is that XJL you posted up (and I've seen other cars that vendor has for sale and they were all like it).

It doesn't look natural anymore.

Looks like a well cared for (you wont find many with almost full dealer history these days) nice car with good spec and good price . Anyone looking for one should take a look, although a bit of a trek.....almost tempted myself...

The Paint looks like it has swirls, no big deal if your good with a Da, 104k nice miles, i like the two tone interior too.

Osf Headlight looks in better condition than the Nsf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom