Time Is Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scotsman520

Car
E250 Coupe Sport Edition 125 Auto
Hi there,

I dont post too often but I do enjoy reading the forum.

My deal on my E Class Coupe 250 Auto AMG 125 Edition is up in a few weeks. It has been a fabulous car and I will miss it.

With a view to getting the overall cost down especially company car tax I have been looking around for a replacement and have decided on a Lexus IS 300h Executive Edition. Hopefully I wont regret it.

I have not had a Lexus before and have had BMW 518i, BMW 520 ES, Mercedes CLK 220CDi, Audi A6 2.7 Quattro prior to the E Class Coupe.

I did try to buy or do a deal for a personal purchase of the E Class Coupe with MB Finance and all they would offer was a 12 month extension to the current deal with no reduction on the monthly fee which is a shame.

Anyway all the best, you have provided some very interesting reading and entertainment over the years.

Hi there,

I dont post too often but I do enjoy reading the forum.

My deal on my E Class Coupe 250 Auto AMG 125 Edition is up in a few weeks. It has been a fabulous car and I will miss it.

With a view to getting the overall cost down especially company car tax I have been looking around for a replacement and have decided on a Lexus IS 300h Executive Edition. Hopefully I wont regret it.

I have not had a Lexus before and have had BMW 518i, BMW 520 ES, Mercedes CLK 220CDi, Audi A6 2.7 Quattro prior to the E Class Coupe.

I did try to buy or do a deal for a personal purchase of the E Class Coupe with MB Finance and all they would offer was a 12 month extension to the current deal with no reduction on the monthly fee which is a shame.

Anyway all the best, you have provided some very interesting reading and entertainment over the years.

I suspect we will see you in a Mercedes again soon.

:thumb:

Don't stop stopping by! Enjoy your new car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom