Time to move on...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Feeble

Car
C43 AMG
Well the time has come for me to part ways with this old girl. It's in such a better shape now than when I bought it, but it's time to move on. It will be heading to it's new home tomorrow!

20190510_120519_compress97.jpg
Which leaves me with this little pocket rocket for a few months! Rough around the edges but great for a daily driver!

20191117_162401_compress87.jpg
And in the Summer we will have enough money to buy something not too dissimilar from this! :D Going to be looking for a low owner/mileage car!

38098022.jpg

So while it is a sad day for me, I hope a new AMG this year will make it worth it!

Shame you had to part with the 43 @Feeble :( after all the love and tlc it had received from you. Hope you pointed the new owner in the direction of this forum ;)

You must be in despair knowing you are going to be driving another shed of an AMG later in the year :D

Good luck with the search, there seems to be plenty out there so you can afford to be picky!

Congrats nice car and good value at advertised price.

Congrats nice car and good value at advertised price.
Thanks, I can't wait for it to arrive 😊
Yes I got it at a fair price considering these are going up in value. I plan to restore it and keep it as a sunday toy.

Thanks, I can't wait for it to arrive 😊
Yes I got it at a fair price considering these are going up in value. I plan to restore it and keep it as a sunday toy.

I own a few and have never been without one for the past thirty years, epic cars.

I did make a offer on your car.

I own a few and have never been without one for the past thirty years, epic cars.

I did make a offer on your car.
Yes great cars, nice sound aswell, I especially like the boxy styling. The only big concern is rust but this one looks pretty solid and it's had its sills done already.
I only owned one prior to this but unfortunately it got written off last march.

Hey dude, it's a very nice example. Well looked after and a lot of money spent on it already. I never had any concerns with its reliability in the time I owned it, I would trust it to take me anywhere (unlike my old C32)!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. If you want any more info then let me know! :)

Yes great cars, nice sound aswell, I especially like the boxy styling. The only big concern is rust but this one looks pretty solid and it's had its sills done already.
I only owned one prior to this but unfortunately it got written off last march.

In Malta do you have RHD cars or is it mixed with LHD?

What happened to your other car, did you crash it?

You will like the w202, it's a solid car

Hey dude, it's a very nice example. Well looked after and a lot of money spent on it already. I never had any concerns with its reliability in the time I owned it, I would trust it to take me anywhere (unlike my old C32)!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. If you want any more info then let me know! :)

In a year, you will probably have the urge to find another C43 as a project car.
C43 can be addictive ;)

What's the options in your car besides the park sensors?

That was my second and probably last C43.

It had a rear blind. No folding mirrors or xenon lights though!

I remember somebody from overseas asking for a walk round video of the car when I was selling..? Possibly Malta. Was that you..? You could have had the car a lot cheaper if you bought it back then! Lol

In Malta do you have RHD cars or is it mixed with LHD?

What happened to your other car, did you crash it?

You will like the w202, it's a solid car
In Malta we drive on the left like in the UK so RHD cars are the norm.
My previous C43 got t-boned by a bus at a traffic light junction, according to the police report neither of us where at fault because both lights indicated right of way, but the case is still going and it's probably going to be a 50/50 split. Unfortunately the car got totalled beyond repair.

Last edited:
I remember somebody from overseas asking for a walk round video of the car when I was selling..? Possibly Malta. Was that you..? You could have had the car a lot cheaper if you bought it back then! Lol

Thanks I would really appreciate it. :)
For now I just hope it gets here safely.

Certainly wasn't me mate I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I always wanted a black one with 18's. I still got it for a fair price though I think, how much did you sell it for if you don't mind me asking?

Yep not far from gzira, were you raised in Malta aswell?
Born there (Mtarfa) Father was from Rabat but as an army brat I was brought up in Germany. Spent a hell of a lot of time in Johnny's Garage in Sliema Rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom