Time to return.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maco

Car
2021 A220D AMG Executive Saloon.
After a good few years away from Mercedes me and my partner have finally made the return. The last Mercedes we owned was a 2014 64 plate E250D, cracking car but it was getting a few miles on the clock so got rid. Since then we’ve had a 2015 Audi A4 which lasted about 3 month, we decided to buy a new house that needed a lot of work so we cleared the finance sold it & downsized to a oldish VW Golf. Got the house sorted and then 16 month a go bought a 2018 Audi A3 2.0 TDI S line. Another cracking car but we soon got bored, after a tough year for the family we’ve decided to treat ourself & move back to Mercedes.

So we’ve just confirmed a new car order on a 2021 Mercedes A220D AMG Executive in white, it’s a stock car so can’t spec it exactly how we want it but it seems to have all the bells & whistles we wanted. Certainly liked the few little extras the executive package gave us. Hopefully take delivery next week.

Does anyone have any idea what the ‘Advantage package’ is?

Hang on, did they put the car back in the box? Please tell me they got the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom