Time to win the lottery....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do wish MB would retire 'C63' In my opinion it should have gone when they built the last N/A 6203 cc M156 engine and put it in a C class. it has no place on a 4 litre car . I know they won't , the marketing department would never allow it .

Nice car thought .

Apparently the electric version of the C class AMG will be an EQC 53, same as they have done for the EQS, they're going to reserve 63 for the GT versions. From what I've read anyway, could be pure speculation.

It doesn’t look special enough to warrant that price tag IMHO…

Funny how 0-60 times under 3 seconds have so quickly become the standard for top end cars…

Let me know when one of you sells yours after a year as it will be half price by then. 👍

I hope lots of people buy them, as I will definitely be getting one....in about ten years time for £40k ish

do they do an estate version? perfect sleeper car....

Let me know when one of you sells yours after a year as it will be half price by then. 👍

Or perhaps going 20% up as the production of high CO2 cars is rapidly going down and new car price keeps going up. Even some ordinary cars cost more than new now that a new car may only be available after 12 or 24 months of waiting.

It's very, very nice, but
£173,655 come on! :oops::eek:
If I were going to pay that money (and I'm not planning to!!) then I'd expect Mercedes to stand behind their quality and give me a 7 year warranty at least. Funny how the cheaper brands are prepared to do that, but not Mercedes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom