Time warp W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Marmite! Looks even better on a coupe on a breakfast thrash:D

Wow that looks great - wonder what the reserve is?

quite rare spec, don't you think? no A/C, ASR or ASD but has leather and C-C. i guess less to go wrong?

that is quite a beautiful car!! hmmm just holding myself back:crazy:

Nick, I see why you posted this up. Now, I'm a big 124 fan but this car for some reason doesn't do it for me. Can't put my finger on it but it wouldn't be my first choice. Still, I'm sure it will sell and somebody will be more than happy.

very true...had i been closer i would have gone to see the car

It looks like the front suspension has collapsed. The difference in ride height front to back is very wrong, so something is awry.

Lovely looking car apart from that.

They say the rear springs were replaced, no doubt with the wrong ones. Not too sure what happened at the front but that is low even for a Sportline car.

I think the likelyhood is that it was actually the front springs which were replaced, with 230e springs. The extra weight of the 6 pot engine and the softer spring weight would explain the car sitting on It's nose. As for the rear being so high, was the facelift 124 offered with self leveling suspension as an option on the saloon? If so it could be explained by a faulty actuator.

The wording in the advert is just a tad bit effusive for me..

Effusive? Sorry but my community high school seemingly didn't have enough funding to teach us words like that lol.

It is worth it IMHO, lovely car for full sized adults. The new owner can be proud.

Just bagged myself one very similar, E320 in Almandine with mushroom leather, 49,00 miles, full MB service history up to 48,000 miles.

What a car!

Piccies please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom