Timed charging on the EQC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Medic914

Car
Mercedes EQC 400 AMG Line (2020)
Hi, first post as an impending EQC owner and I’m looking to find out if the charging of the EQC can be timed/controlled from within the car?

I’m thinking of switching electricity provide to take advantage of nighttime rates whilst charging And want to understand if the controls within the vehicle can help me achieve this?

Thanks for your advice,

John

Suggest you repost this on the EV section under the General part of the forum. pretty sure the timing of charging can be controlled by a dedicated charging unit in the garage--- looking further ahead it may be worth looking for a charging facility that has a facility that can potentially feed power back into the grid during peak demand [ for which you get paid/credited ] from the car in the future?

Suggest you repost this on the EV section under the General part of the forum. pretty sure the timing of charging can be controlled by a dedicated charging unit in the garage--- looking further ahead it may be worth looking for a charging facility that has a facility that can potentially feed power back into the grid during peak demand [ for which you get paid/credited ] from the car in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom