tinted headlights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seby227

Car
mercedes c class coupe cl203
hey guys i have a 2003 c class coupe with the old circle headlights , ive got the car looking better by painting the front grill gloss black but i really dont like the feeling the headlights are giving me so i was thinking to tint them black , does anybody has that and can share a few pics so i can get an idea of what it looks like ? ( p.s the car is silver )

hey guys i have a 2003 c class coupe with the old circle headlights , ive got the car looking better by painting the front grill gloss black but i really dont like the feeling the headlights are giving me so i was thinking to tint them black , does anybody has that and can share a few pics so i can get an idea of what it looks like ? ( p.s the car is silver )

So, to be clear, you wish to reduce the light output from your headlights for reasons of aesthetics?:wallbash:

Be careful, the new MoT now checks for this.
A lamp with a product on the lens or light source: - which obviously reduces light intensity or changes emitted colour
- Minor

Hate it.
o.jpg

It will make your car look cheap...

It will make your car look cheap...
yeah i guess so , after i see it i dont want it anymore , did anybody tried this ?

Attachments

• 37819872_2149047198750642_5732589220447387648_n.jpg
    37819872_2149047198750642_5732589220447387648_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
Personally, I think clear front lenses look better for the headlights. Smoked tail lights can work but only on specific models of car.

I quite like the whole yellow foglight look but I think that's from also owning a couple of French cars! haha

This is the wrong forum for asking "Who's done what cosmetic modifications".

It's an old car, either restore it to it's former glory, or put the money towards something else/newer/better condition.

Don’t think it would be legal...

These type of coatings don't last imo, maybe last longer on a rear light.

Don't do it. they look awful (IMHO) and are almost certainly illegal and will fail the MOT. Apart from that......

If you really want to, tint
your headlights, what about Fly Eyes, totally legal, seen a few cars with it on, and I'm talking about some expensive motors too, looks pretty good if done right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom