Tips on disabling large digger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
Anyone here have any ideas on how to disable a large earthmover? Preferably some sort of DIY EMP weapon operable from within a 4th Floor Flat. :devil:

I am currently being driven to distraction by the activities on the building site across the road- There is a large JCB with a "Sieve" sype bucket on it, cleaning off muddy rocks- By repeatedly rattling them up and down. A heck of a noise. Well no, more chucks them up and down in the bucket- Bang, bang, bang bang....

Help!:crazy: If they're doing this when I'm on nights then murder may well be committed!

One of these should be effective......

310514.jpg

Or a call to the council noise abatement team..

Anyone here have any ideas on how to disable a large earthmover? Preferably some sort of DIY EMP weapon operable from within a 4th Floor Flat. :devil:

I am currently being driven to distraction by the activities on the building site across the road- There is a large JCB with a "Sieve" sype bucket on it, cleaning off muddy rocks- By repeatedly rattling them up and down. A heck of a noise. Well no, more chucks them up and down in the bucket- Bang, bang, bang bang....

Help!:crazy: If they're doing this when I'm on nights then murder may well be committed!

You have my sympathy - possibly an ipod, with nothing playing and sound cancelling eaprhones? Failing that, extreme violence:crazy:

I would suggest you strut over there in your uniform.... explain how you are on night shift and could they please make less noise as you only live across the road. should work because folks have very eloquently expressed how they respect our wonderful Police Service.

Go for it:devil: :devil:

Regards
John the ex con

Or a call to the council noise abatement team..

In fairness to them the construction company are very considerate and have set working hours of 8am-6pm, it's just I'm not normally around to hear the noise!

The pilings for the foundations of the block behind me are going in soon- I suspect this will pale in comparison!!:eek:

Still, serves me right for buying on a building site!

Still, serves me right for buying on a building site!

Yep x 2.

You must have known. You have my sympathies for the night working issue, but its your own fault. I suggest you knock youself unconscious before you go to bed.

Take heart though. It will be over soon, and we all have to work, including them.

Failing that, stuff wet cloth down the exhaust pipe The tighter it is and the farther down it is the better it is. It will stop them for a while.

Yep x 2.

You must have known. You have my sympathies for the night working issue, but its your own fault. I suggest you knock youself unconscious before you go to bed.

Take heart though. It will be over soon, and we all have to work, including them.

Failing that, stuff wet cloth down the exhaust pipe The tighter it is and the farther down it is the better it is. It will stop them for a while.
A couple of 'balloons'(condoms), or a potato are funny, not that I've done it you understand :devil: :)

Yep x 2.

16yo_bottle1.jpg

?

Yep, fair comment. And the pace of work on these buildings is staggering- Noisy work will be over soon!

Thanks for exhaust pipe suggestions, was hoping for something a little more "remote" though as don't fancy muddy fisticuffs with construction worker!

Pop down the chemists buy some packs of ex-lax pills go home and grind them down,next go over wall of site at night get into canteen mix some in with sugar and coffee and pop some in kettle for good measure.Should bring the site to a halt fairly quickly,if your feeling really evil nick all their loo roll:devil:

If someone says to blow the thing up.......... They don't mean you have to put your lips over the exhaust and try inflating it.

It burns the lips something cruel :devil: :)

I bet folks were wondering what I was going to say?

regards
John

they have green godesses for £1250 and tracked armoured personel carries (fv432) for 2k, so for nearly 7k you could really upset people in tescos car park!!

they have green godesses for £1250 and tracked armoured personel carries (fv432) for 2k, so for nearly 7k you could really upset people in tescos car park!!

Bet Purple Goddess comes cheaper than that..... :devil:

Creep over there at night and bung a gallon of red diesel in the tank ...

Then phone customs and grass them off , customs will come down and sieze the digger and take it away ...

Problem solved ...

Hi

The digger is allowed to use red diesel!

Bu**er ..... that's that out of the window then :crazy:

you could disconnect the fuel pipe from the tank, then ring the enviroment people and say they have done nothing to prevent the discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom