tm motors surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sve911te

used tm several times as i had a local cars sales site would recommend very knowledgable ex mercedes man
owner tony
unit8
24 central avenue
west molesey
surrey
kt8 2qh
0208 941 4044

Yes have known Tony for a long time, has been recommended in the past.

used tm several times as i had a local cars sales site would recommend very knowledgable ex mercedes man
owner tony
unit8
24 central avenue
west molesey
surrey
kt8 2qh
0208 941 4044

I've heard very good reports about them.

How good is he? I just bought a used C220 CDI (54) and want to find a local man rather than visiting the dealer. I am about 3 miles from him

I can recommend Tony he has worked on my old W220 and the C43.

I have known Tony for a long time, very very knowledgeable.

This guy is great.If you looked at some of my other posts you will see that I had a problem with my battery. It is booked in for some other work tomorrow.
Went to use the car today battery flat as a pancake. Phoned Tony to see what he could do. He sent a guy with a battery, to get me going. Without that I would have shafted.
Changed the battery whilst a spare one kept my systems live.
Disaster overcome. Thanks to Tony. And he knows his stuff.:bannana:

Looks like good bye to the stealer.

Let you know my feedback when I contact him next week

He quoted me for a service, carried it out, and knocked £50 off the price. The reason was that he could not read the fault codes owing to a problem with the computer. That scores a 10/10 for honesty in my book.

I've used T M Motors twice - highly recommended. Also Vanleigh ... the body shop next door.

Yes Vanleigh Ron and Lee, Father and Son have known them as long as i can remember, a great team. They have done work on the C43 and the W220.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom