to buy or not to buy 03 w211 e320cdi £11k 49 k miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wba4eva

Hi Newbie here.
Interested in buying the above or an 04 e270cdi. have read about the transmission radiator problems and am wondering should i go ahead. Any recommendations/thoughts anyone. Thanks in advance.

Rad problem should have been fixed by now - ask whether your prospective car is sorted. Good cars, I think an 03 320 CDi will be the older straight six engine - there are those on here who prefer it to the later V6. At 49k miles it's not even run in yet - and I think (subject to spec, price etc etc) it would be my choice over a 270.

btw - baggies fan by any chance?...welcome anyway:D

Thanks 4 advice, and yes-(oh dear crap english should'nt b a comma there, ) i am a baggies fan. WB born and bred.

i am a baggies fan. WB born and bred.

See you back at Villa Park next season then :devil:

Many people think Aston Villa's local rivals are Small Heath - in fact the rivalry with WBA goes back much further...

The price does sound a bit high when said out loud - but then, when i was looking then the prices are much stronger now, than say 6 months ago. I've seen the odd dog go for under £10k, but the rest seem firmly above the £10k mark now - especially if on a good spec.

Made a mistake- was an 04 2004 not 03 so price is where it should b for the year. Am also looking at a 300C- with the Merc V6 diesel engine. the look is just to die for plus could do some limo work on the side?????
As for the Villa, never had a problem with them, just the dingles(wolves fans).

Made a mistake- was an 04 2004 not 03 so price is where it should b for the year. Am also looking at a 300C- with the Merc V6 diesel engine. the look is just to die for plus could do some limo work on the side?????
As for the Villa, never had a problem with them, just the dingles(wolves fans).

300c is no comparison. It has some underpinning in common with the previous E class (W210), but build quality, durability etc etc are nowhere close. You can do limo work in the E class (and frankly, as a former user of 'executive car hire', I'd much prefer to be picked up in a merc than a 300C...the image is just wrong, unless the customers are gangsta:cool:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom