To the cyclist in Brockworth...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PXW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance; MG ZS EV
I wish you a long happy and healthy life. I genuinely do. But next time you see a bus indicating right and actually pulling out of a bus stop with a car on its rear offside quarter - really quite close to the bus, having paused to let it out but now moving forward again as the bus goes - please resist the temptation to flash by the inside of the car, swerve dramatically to the right across the front of it (thereby nearly hitting both the car and the bus) before pedalling furiously off past the bus on the offside. I'm sure you are in a hurry and I understand it is nice to be able to keep your momentum - though the road is flat there - but just a little circumspection will help to keep you alive. Don't get me wrong, I don't care whether you are in front of me or behind, but whatever feeling of immortality you may have I'm afraid you will definitely come off worse if you get sandwiched between two metal vehicles...

I bet this polite reaction was not apparent when said foolishness was in action!

Tony.

jotter22 said:
I bet this polite reaction was not apparent when said foolishness was in action! Tony.

Might have been one expletive deleted! But oddly, no, I didn't feel angry or outraged - but was genuinely surprised by the danger he put himself in. I must be growing up - in times past I admit I may well have been telling him what I thought of him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom