To the Dozy welsh cow with the ML !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterchurch

NO ONE EVER LETS A F***ING TRACTOR OUT OF A SIDE ROAD WHEN TURNING OFF THE ROAD ONESELF !!!!!!

God why do people do it ?? :devil: :devil: They would not let a tractor out in front of them so why commit every one else to a cabin full of HAY :mad:

Rant over :D

peterchurch said:
[ why commit every one else to a cabin full of HAY :mad:
Rant over :D

sorry - but have to laugh and being an open top driver think I'm allowed :D :D

but I do sympathize too ;)

Cheered me up no end :( There I am coming home with a car with no Aircon (MB didn't plug the fans back in I have since found and fix it) and I am confronted with 30 ft of Hay trailer I almost turn round to chase the silly moo! worst part was every one including the sheep heard the disgraceful language due to the lack of my roof :eek:

peterchurch said:
...... worst part was every one including the sheep heard the disgraceful language due to the lack of my roof :eek:

There we have it, it wasn't the hay, he didn't get the pretty sheep he was after :D :D :D :D :D The disgarceful language was bah bah :D :D thats the only language sheep know :D :D

:D :D Pull the udder one. Everyone knows a cow can't drive. Just what are you taking!!! :D :D

That lady merely proved that chivalry is alive and a' kicking!! :D

Sorry to read about your frustration, and I always thought Somerset folk were slightly ...........

Cows driving indeed!!!! What a load of bull :D

Don't say Young male cow to me either!

Nice rant,
Regards,
John

I think it's good that we can heifer laugh about these things. It relieves the stress. I bet at the time though, you were thinking "Charolais one on the silly moo?"

:D

PJ

How did you know it was a Welsh cow? Did it have a Red Dragon on it's udder? :confused:

tee hee that's just the sort of mischievous trick I would have done :)

hope you didn't have too much of a baaaaaaaad journey,perhaps you could have urged the driver to moooooooooooove over

Andy

I used to like tractors but after reading your story I'm afraid I'm an.......................ex-tractor fan.

stooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp pleeeeeeeze, I just can't take any more of this quality humour :D

You'll be mooooving onto other faaaaaarmyard jokes next :rolleyes: :crazy: :eek:

Webby said:
How did you know it was a Welsh cow? Did it have a Red Dragon on it's udder? :confused:

No just the usual red dragon sticker on the boot! Oh and the kids in the back had two heads each as well :eek: Thats normally a good givaway for a welsh family on their hols :D

peterchurch said:
No just the usual red dragon sticker on the boot! Oh and the kids in the back had two heads each as well :eek: Thats normally a good givaway for a welsh family on their hols :D

What 'heifer' happened to good old Somerset chivalry.

Sorry to have started this! :D It does hurt when I laugh though so I'm punishing myself.

Did the car run on methane gas?

Did the driver answer to Daisy Bell and did she have a nice bell around her neck?

You don't deserve this,

John

glojo said:
What 'heifer' happened to good old Somerset chivalry.

Sorry to have started this! :D It does hurt when I laugh though so I'm punishing myself.

Did the car run on methane gas?

Did the driver answer to Daisy Bell and did she have a nice bell around her neck?

You don't deserve this,

John

Oh I do really :)

peterchurch said:
And that coming from someone with an address in scrumpy drinking yokel land! OO ar!:D

Webby said:
And that coming from someone with an address in scrumpy drinking yokel land! OO ar!:D
Aaaar ! BUT IZ an outsida caz iyee came frorm Lerndern before I moved ere :)

and I still havent found a decent pint of scumpy in all the time I have been here :) Oh hang on ....

:d :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom