To tint, or to pimp?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No prob. So you wouldn't object it I discuss the question of a "Rob and Jill" sunshade across the front windscreen? It's an important, as well as functional, item :D

On a serious note, it has been suggested in an earlier post that I paint the grey plastic side vent with "6.3 AMG" on it, black to match. What do you think? Naff looking or not

Step away from the Halfords catalogue.

I think it'd be easier all round if you just gave it to me.

My guess is you have an inferiority complex, so you'd be better served by spending the money on a decent pair of sunglasses and a competent psychologist who would reassure you that no one is the slightest bit interested in what's going on inside your car. ;)

That grey plastic vent, truely is hideous! I agree painting it a different colour matching the body and leaving the badge as is.

On a serious note, it has been suggested in an earlier post that I paint the grey plastic side vent with "6.3 AMG" on it, black to match. What do you think? Naff looking or not?

If it were mine I would definitely do it as to me it doesn't look like a quality finish as it is and the rest of the car is gorgeous. Ignore the naysayers as most of them are either jealous or in the 'it must be kept original no matter what' camp.

It's your car... do as you please :thumb:

Yes definitely, as I suggested in a previous post :cool: :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom