To Track or not to Track

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see more benefits of having a tracker fitted to a car vis a vis the cost of the car. One spends more on fuel in a few months that what a tracker would cost.

So, if your insurer didn't care, and you don't want your stolen car back, would you pay money to fit a tracker for the sole purpose of being a good citizen? - Theives are the scum of the earth, if someone stole your car whihc you have worked hard for and along comes a scrote to take it away, then hell yes, its not about being a good citizen at all. Its about protecting whats mine.

I see more benefits of having a tracker fitted to a car vis a vis the cost of the car. One spends more on fuel in a few months that what a tracker would cost.

So, if your insurer didn't care, and you don't want your stolen car back, would you pay money to fit a tracker for the sole purpose of being a good citizen? - Theives are the scum of the earth, if someone stole your car whihc you have worked hard for and along comes a scrote to take it away, then hell yes, its not about being a good citizen at all. Its about protecting whats mine.
The other benefit is you can keep an eye on where the wife is, if she is still at IKEA you can have an extra pint at the golf club.

I have just had one of my cars stolen - it didn’t have a tracker. I have now fitted a tracker to my GLE, because I would want it back as now I know the hassle. The car that was stolen I know is a piece of metal but the spec on it was fully loaded and I can’t find the same spec anywhere else I am gutted

Oh dear, really sorry to hear that.

How did they steal it? Keyless entry, or did they steal the keys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom