Toad Ai606 help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The G.F.P

MB Enthusiast
i only had this fitted just before xmas and cant find the booklet that came with it

the sensors are way to sensative and it can not be left parked anywhere as even somone walking past it sets the warning chirps off

vibrations, exhausts, lorries all set it off

left it in tescos car park today and it went off 3 times just as there were people near it

with my old alarm i could press a few buttons and decrease the sensativity of the alarm

any ideas

ive doen google searches and even found an online manual but cant find the details i need

cheers

ive still no idea how to do it

it mentions test mode but then does not say how to make them more or less sensative

thanks for finding that ive saved it

Ultrasonic Sensitivity & Adjustment -
Adjust the sensitivity of the sensors only when you have mounted them in place. Turning the potentiometer on
the side of the main control unit controls the sensitivity. Put the system in test mode so that the siren chirps
when the unit detects a zone violation. In the usual way, following the VSIB code of practice, adjust this
sensitivity so that the ultrasonics detect movement of a large body inside the vehicle, but are not so sensitive
that small disturbances lead to false activation’s.
Note: The ultrasonics incorporate an automatic override, if the sensors are interrupted within the first 20
seconds they will automatically override (pet mode) and will monitor the sensors every 5 seconds, so if the
movement stops they will automatically reinstate.
Trigger Memory,

yes i read that too

that involves getting dirty

i was hoping there would a way like on my old one where you pressed 1&2 for 5 seconds then press 3 to increase or 4 to decrease (or something like that)

i tried the valet mode (hold 1 & 2 for 3 seconds) that did not work

again cheers for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom