Today i met in the Sales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SEM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2007 C220 CDi SPORT & E350 Coupe Sport
For a change went into Manchester, instead of Sheffield to do some shopping bargain hunting, on the way out after 10 hours (including the sitting and waiting for the missus 9 hours 30 mins) We left boot fully loaded mainly the nipper spending his crimbo monies. went back to the car and watched this guy in his RR phantom looking for a parking space. Not thinking who it was i gave it up to put hazzards on and offer the space as it was close to Selfidges and did'nt mind. Geezer from Sellfidges thanks me and say do you know who that is?? unknowing as never thought, said yes only to find it was Prince Naseem Hamed, i love my boxing so it was nice for him to come and shake my hand and thank me.. cool!

SEM

Did you ask him if the Woman in the Gold Golf is now alright?

Oh yeah, he would probably have no idea what you are talking about as he did a runner...

Sure is. Linky

Isn't he making a comeback soon into the ring?

Reactions: SEM
Surprised that he didn't just crash into someone's car and run off to do the shopping.

Oh dear, came across as a really nice man too, very polite.

he's still a gimp of a human being.

Rumble said:
Meadowhall not good enough these days huh?? :D

Have you been to Manchester's Triangle, or the Trafford Centre? Meadowhall is fine, but today's Manchester is as good as it gets for shopping outside London.

Not only did the IRA fail to kill anyone with the Manchester bomb, but they kick-started a stunning revitalization of the city which is still in progress, ten years on.

BearFace said:
Have you been to Manchester's Triangle, or the Trafford Centre? Meadowhall is fine, but today's Manchester is as good as it gets for shopping outside London.

Not only did the IRA fail to kill anyone with the Manchester bomb, but they kick-started a stunning revitalization of the city which is still in progress, ten years on.

I'd have to agree with you there, the IRA bomb was the best thing that happened to Manchester...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom