Today in Budgens carpark in Ascot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
Just been up to Budgens in Ascot. In the access road that goes into their carpark is parked ...

a) Bugatti Veyron
b) Paganni Zonda F
c) A very fancy looking Rolls Royce - (I think its a Phantom)

Richard

Sounds like the Sainsburys in Cobham usually an array of nice although footballer-ish cars up there.

I had wondered, because the Veyron had that normal number plate on it

E13 xxx (where the E13 looks like the Bugatti symbol)

Ive seen the Roller there before, but not the other two

Richard

And you didnt take any pics? :(

IIRC one of my staff's mates has a garage in Ascot and I'm sure a customer of his was lending him a Veyron for the day today.
Musta been him?!??!

Saturday afternoon I saw 7 Rolls Royce's Phantom's and a few (i lost count) Bentley Arnage's leaving Windsor all traveling together. Most have been something on at the castle.

Just been up to Budgens in Ascot. In the access road that goes into their carpark is parked ...

a) Bugatti Veyron
b) Paganni Zonda F
c) A very fancy looking Rolls Royce - (I think its a Phantom)

Richard

Thats absolutely dreadful. They actually allowed a Budgens to be built in Ascot? How on earth did they get the planning consent for that?;)

Thats absolutely dreadful. They actually allowed a Budgens to be built in Ascot? How on earth did they get the planning consent for that?;)

Its OK, They sell Krug & Dom Perignon. ;-)

R

What were you doing in such a low rent place anyway?

The Waitrose carpark in Sunningdale attracts a far better class of vehicle....

(Tend to see some really exotic stuff early on Sunday mornings in that area usually in the summer. Some of that is not entirely disconnected from the Maktoum family having an uber-gaff not far off and Yamani family being a little way down the A30.)

What were you doing in such a low rent place anyway?

The Waitrose carpark in Sunningdale attracts a far better class of vehicle....

(Tend to see some really exotic stuff early on Sunday mornings in that area usually in the summer. Some of that is not entirely disconnected from the Maktoum family having an uber-gaff not far off and Yamani family being a little way down the A30.)

Yep, can vouch for that. Used to go there a lot when we lived in Camberley. You're right about it being different in the summer, you'd see quite a lot of nice cars on that stretch from there down to Englefield Green, even as far as Egham.

Yep, can vouch for that. Used to go there a lot when we lived in Camberley. You're right about it being different in the summer, you'd see quite a lot of nice cars on that stretch from there down to Englefield Green, even as far as Egham.

The B886 betwixt Windlesham and the A320 is where I tend to see most of them, generally zapping around the Chobham Common area.

This, BTW, is a family dwelling along that road. You may need to zoom out a couple of times to take it all in.....

longcross - Google Maps

The B886 betwixt Windlesham and the A320 is where I tend to see most of them, generally zapping around the Chobham Common area.

This, BTW, is a family dwelling along that road. You may need to zoom out a couple of times to take it all in.....

longcross - Google Maps

I know that house and road very well. In my earlier years, my girlfriend lived in the house next door, 'Flutters hill'. We used to walk around there as the land backed onto that house. I recall seeing two rather young blokes playing in the garden with a helicopter making it jump around the garden. It was a Bell Jet Ranger:eek:

Ascot High Street, where double yellow lines mean you can double park.

longcross - Google Maps

Ahh, yes - I know where you're talking about, nice place - very nice place :)

Have you seen Ascot High Street ?

A 60's and 70's planning disgrace........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom