Today's the day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

secondmerc

Car
C63 Coupe S
Over 6 months! after it was ordered, finally getting my new C63 S today. A school kid on Christmas Day springs to mind...

Farewell to the mental A45. 30,000 miles of unadulterated fun. I won't miss the lethargic throttle response pulling away from junctions at times or the gearchange delay but I will miss just about everything else. Definitely needed the +60hp tuning box IMO, the engine was a bit flat as standard (pre-FL model) but hell did it go when I put my right foot to the floor!

I reckon, compared to the in yer face A45 with its aero pack, this C is going to be a bit of a sleeper. I'm happy with that! :thumb:

ttiuwp!!!!
What a cracking day to pick up a cracking car! Hope it all goes well :)

It's just a car :rolleyes:

Only joking. Looking forward to seeing it. Happy Friday indeed. :bannana:

Ant. :D

Happy New Car Day! :bannana:

nice ride you will be smiling all the way home and you will keep looking out the window at it when you get home lol

What a great day to pick up a new C63S.:thumb: Congrats and when you can stop yourself from driving iot, post a few photos.

6 hours late picking it up, thanks to the horrendous BH traffic around here.

OK, Wow. That noise. I hereby state that i will never ever get bored of that!!

Only done two shortish trips due to circumstances but I have to say very very impressed so far.

Sport+, dink the accelerator, and you can just feel it wanting to go. So responsive. Absolutely love it!

Can't wait to take it out for many more miles tomorrow. I will take some pics then and get them on here. It's 'king gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing, and happy motoring.

plus 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom