Tom Tom Go postcode ugrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
It's hubby's birthday in a couple of weeks and I want to get him the TTG postcode upgrade. I've already upgraded via the wodn load to V5 firmward which is great, but as far as I know you get the V5 and the postcodes on the new upgrade card. Is this right?

TTG's website is still saying to allow 5 weeks for delivery - will it really take that long :eek: ?

I don't know about TomTom GO sorry, but the TomTom Navigator (for PDA) upgrade has a bug. After the upgrade you may not have full postcode support (only the first 4 characters). Creating an empty 'TomTom' directory on the root of the storage card fixes it and then offers full postcode routing.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone hits it. I found the fix on pocketgps.co.uk

have just hit the first problem - I upgraded the firmware to v5.2 about 10 days ago - went well and works great - but now the product code from the original SD card is not recogised by TTG yet it was 10 days ago for the v5.2 upgrade :crazy:

Pammy,
Do you mean the 'Navigate to Post Code' option that comes with the new map v571 ?

erm - I think so. Got the code biz sorted and it's now on order so should be here soon - hopefully for his birfday :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom