tomorrow's arrival

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hold on,so you're a Lady an you're having an E63???

I hope you got a stonking deal :)

what's the colour and spec?

perhaps you should refer me as 'some people's mother'?:thumb:

I'm surprised actually. I could never get my misses to drive my 55 as it is too big and too fast apparently.

Of course you don't have to drive it like that...

Unlikely as it might be - I hope she would drive it if it was an emergency!

Having said that, many moons ago my mum bought an Audi S3 on an X plate so she could 'beat Volvos away from the lights' so I guess it doesn't apply to all.

At least I know where I get it from...

Great choice of car - ensure you scorch some tarmac with it accordingly!

:thumb: your mum!
well having the rs6 I'm quite used to the big sizes and power

shame really about your missus, but once she starts driving it ..she might not want to let you drive it :)

You must be a one of than,not many female's would go for such cars
My other half drives so slow you could just fall at sleep,and I do hate when she puts her hands on the dash when I'm driving

You must be a one of than,not many female's would go for such cars
My other half drives so slow you could just fall at sleep,and I do hate when she puts her hands on the dash when I'm driving

Just tell her that if you do have an accident, the airbag will blow her arms off!!!

:D ha ha sorry Mr D W124
must say being a passenger is not at all attractive as you want to control the car yourself?

so are there any other ♀ on this forum?

My wife used to have the annoying habit of putting her feet up on the dash when i was driving until i pointed out the airbag breaking her ankles issue !!

:D ha ha sorry Mr D W124
must say being a passenger is not at all attractive as you want to control the car yourself?

so are there any other ♀ on this forum?

I know what you mean as I feel exact same when I sit at the back of a motorbike lol

Yes we do have other lady's on the forum but none with 250+ bhp let alone nearly 500

I know what you mean as I feel exact same when I sit at the back of a motorbike lol

Yes we do have other lady's on the forum but none with 250+ bhp let alone nearly 500

motorbike is a bit different ha ha one little stone doing over 250km/h could defo kill you

:thumb:ladies here we come!!:eek:

You're not going to put that here comes the Girls song are you lol

Was going to put up the Sugababes youtube link for you, but you would perhaps get the wrong idea... ha ha ha

~Welcome, nice car :), my mrs drives the E55 more than i do and she loves it!

lovely car , top choice!

Very nice car :) welcome to the forum.

:thumb: your mum!
well having the rs6 I'm quite used to the big sizes and power

shame really about your missus, but once she starts driving it ..she might not want to let you drive it :)

In a strong northern accent (she's from Sheffield), and I quote:

"Norrrrrrrrrrrr chance"

...which I think means possibly not.

:D

a deal that could not be refused :thumb:

Please see pics:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/115723-e63-amg-arrival.html

Specs.
AMG Performance Package
7G-Tronic automatic with tipfunction & speedtronic cruise control
Cornering Light System
Rear blinds
Night Vision :rock:
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/liwih/AMG/?action=view&current=006-2.mp4

yes ... I am ♀
was that the car in stockport ? it was on for a good price at the start did you manage to get much more off it? the only thing that it did'nt have that i would like was a panroof,otherwise its a lovely spec.
how does it compare to the rs6?

was that the car in stockport ? it was on for a good price at the start did you manage to get much more off it? the only thing that it did'nt have that i would like was a panroof,otherwise its a lovely spec.
how does it compare to the rs6?

Spot on there Mr AMGMaster :thumb:
I traded my A4 convertible in and managed to get what I wanted for it.

Not to keen on the panroof but happy with the choice.

I was first looking at a GTR but got put off by the 6 months interval services @ £800 and then had a look at a frozen grey E92 M3 but didn't meet my price tag for my trade in :dk:

Think it was the right choice in the end to go with the E63 :thumb:

Comparison to the rs6?
Think I'll have to drive the E63 a bit more and try to have bit of fun first, as it is my first merc, but so far loving the sound of it, where a normal RS6 is very subtle and almost too quiet. Then again the RS6 is fitted with a Capristo.

Spot on there Mr AMGMaster :thumb:
I traded my A4 convertible in and managed to get what I wanted for it.

Not to keen on the panroof but happy with the choice.

I was first looking at a GTR but got put off by the 6 months interval services @ £800 and then had a look at a frozen grey E92 M3 but didn't meet my price tag for my trade in :dk:

Think it was the right choice in the end to go with the E63 :thumb:

Comparison to the rs6?
Think I'll have to drive the E63 a bit more and try to have bit of fun first, as it is my first merc, but so far loving the sound of it, where a normal RS6 is very subtle and almost too quiet. Then again the RS6 is fitted with a Capristo.
the e63 amg has 1 of the best sounds on a car that i have driven it sounds even better than the c63 which is hard to believe.i also think the 6.3na sounds better than the new 5.5 turbo engine.
all the best enjoy:thumb:

Hello and welcome from another fellow "newbie"
smile.gif

That is one nice MB :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom