Tomorrows the day for me too.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seven

Car
Transporter Kombi
My car is ready - has been since the 23rd but tomorrow is the day I finally collect. Wasn't due to be here for another five weeks but turned up early. I have been abroad but returned a few days early and the dealer has been on at me to take it now even though I had planned and arranged to collect on the 2nd. Guess they want it in this quarters accounts.
Had a pleasant surprise when I arranged the 7 day insurance - MB insurance are now my cheapest quote at £580.
Excited doesn't begin to describe it!
Will post pics when I can work out how to(still don't understand this URL thing)!

I can't wait to see the pictures, it'll be a bit of a change from an oil burning E-Class!

Had a pleasant surprise when I arranged the 7 day insurance - MB insurance are now my cheapest quote at £580.

I had the same thought, I'm even contemplating cancelling my current insurance which happens to be Avivia to go with the Merc quote who are also Aviva. Quoted me £520. Or £180 extra to continue with my current policy for another 5 months, second thoughts, I might stick with it as I get another years NCB (if nothing happens :eek:)
One good thing for both is that they replace like for like in the first year so no need for GAP.

Good luck and enjoy your collection seven...:thumb: mine is being delivered to me by courier...:eek:

What is really unusual is I haven't even paid a penny for it as yet.

So you'll be paying a months road fund for a day on the road - I'd tell them to tax it from 1st April and collect it then - and sod their end of quarter targets!

They tax it for a year and a week.

^ Normally I'd have agreed with you Chris and held out for April too, with my contract hire though the RFT is included in the price. :thumb:

Good luck
I m sure you will enjoy it

what time are you collecting it 7.00am ?:bannana:

How's the car treating you?

Or have you not been home since you got it?

Sorry for the lack of an update,very remiss of me. Been too busy at work and haven't had any time to get out in it much. What I can say is that in the few miles I have done is....wow what a car!
Will post a more detailed review tomorrow and some photos when I can work out how to!
Can I take and post photos on an iPhone 4?

Pics urgently required....congrats buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom