Tomtom one Europe - deals?

esox

Going to Germany on Thurs and borrowing a mates Tomtom one V2 Europe,and am so impressed with it i`m going to buy one for myself and Mrs Esox(to share - not one each!).

Before i pull the trigger,anyone know of any deals at the moment?

Cheers.

clegsr

Car
Later
Just bought one from PCWORLD - £189 but bought online and asked to collect in store where it is on sale for £199 - but as I had bought online it was at the cheaper price - bonkers I reckon and no postage

Link

Its awesome - I have just used it in the states - having downloaded the US map and it was incredible I also got live traffic re-routing around New Orleans using my O2 mobile phone. I intend to use it when I go to Spain on holiday - I will be pre-loading it with places to visit.

You also get 1 months free Speed cameras although the Speed camera stuff is not as slick as the Road Angels

superaquarama

Got ours from Amazon after a quick price comparison - they were not the cheapest on the face of it, but free next day delivery made them so.

Benzowner

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.6Diesel
Google tom tom one and there are many offers at £150 ish, including Dixons, Halfords and John Lewis. Not sure what you get though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom