Tomtom one Europe - deals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

esox

Going to Germany on Thurs and borrowing a mates Tomtom one V2 Europe,and am so impressed with it i`m going to buy one for myself and Mrs Esox(to share - not one each!).

Before i pull the trigger,anyone know of any deals at the moment?

Cheers.

Just bought one from PCWORLD - £189 but bought online and asked to collect in store where it is on sale for £199 - but as I had bought online it was at the cheaper price - bonkers I reckon and no postage

Link

Its awesome - I have just used it in the states - having downloaded the US map and it was incredible I also got live traffic re-routing around New Orleans using my O2 mobile phone. I intend to use it when I go to Spain on holiday - I will be pre-loading it with places to visit.

You also get 1 months free Speed cameras although the Speed camera stuff is not as slick as the Road Angels

Got ours from Amazon after a quick price comparison - they were not the cheapest on the face of it, but free next day delivery made them so.

Google tom tom one and there are many offers at £150 ish, including Dixons, Halfords and John Lewis. Not sure what you get though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom