Tony Blair's new job

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
I see our ex Prime Minister is mixed up in illegal activities.

His latest profession would appear to be smuggling illegal immigrants into our country!

As usual though he will blame everyone else and come out of it looking squeaky clean. :devil:

John

I see our ex Prime Minister is mixed up in illegal activities.

His latest profession would appear to be smuggling illegal immigrants into our country!

As usual though he will blame everyone else and come out of it looking squeaky clean. :devil:

John

He wouldnt look squeaky clean if he was put into an industrial sized washing machine set on boil wash.

Need to find the newspaper article about where the mortgage company wrote off his mortgage for him...

He wouldnt look squeaky clean if he was put into an industrial sized washing machine set on boil wash.
Ouch, mega ouch :D :D :D :D :D Ouch.

It really hurts when I laugh. :D

His staff once tried booking the whole floor of a top hotel in Newquay, just so this person could boast about having a holiday in England. The only problem with this was they wanted it either free or at a huge discount. Suffice it to say they holidayed in Italy that year, but I digress.

John

Struggling to find it - it was in the Sunday Times a number of months ago. I think the Building Society was C&G...

I have a theory that all ex-prime ministers should get NO public funded protection after a few years of leaving the job. That should help concentrate and focus their minds just a little on not upsetting too many while in office and help maintain an even keel policy wise.
If they want further protection after public funded protection finishes, then let them fund it themselves. I dont see many ex prime ministers selling copies of the Big Issue..........

Last edited:
In the states GWB senior still has daily CIA briefings...

It doesn't bother me that he still gets protected - I wouldn't want his job for a measly £178k a year and a 7 series and all my house loans paid for while I was in office... Oh wait...

I have a theory that all ex-prime ministers should get NO public funded protection after a few years of leaving the job. That should help concentrate and focus their minds just a little on not upsetting too many while in office and help maintain an even keel policy wise.
If they want further protection after public funded protection finishes, then let them fund it themselves. I dont see many ex prime ministers selling copies of the Big Issue..........
Don't like the bloke, never have, never will. I ten thousand per cent disagree with what he has done, BUT as an ex Prime Minister he MUST have protection. Having said that it was his decision that a certain ex Nothern Ireland Minister stopped having protection shortly after she was removed from office. Ooops getting tooooo political

This will teach our ex Prime Minister not to BUY a very nice armour plated S-class. :devil: :D

Regards
John

A beemer! How low can the man sink - surely he deserves some of our compassion for that?? :devil: :devil: :D

The beemer suits tony better - he isn't worthy of a merc.
Les

The beemer suits tony better - he isn't worthy of a merc.
Les
And I bet he negotiated a competitive price?

"Give it to me along with some domestic help and I'll take it off your hands."

John

And I bet he negotiated a competitive price?

"Give it to me along with some domestic help and I'll take it off your hands."

John

More likley, these are rubbish sellers, please take one!!! We have loads laying about somewhere! We will have to armour it tho, they are not bulletproof like Mercs!

Not domestic helpers - that was the 'emergency' team to push it to the nearest dealer when it breaks down.

Not domestic helpers - that was the 'emergency' team to push it to the nearest dealer when it breaks down.
I note you said 'When' and not 'if' :devil: :D

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom