Too many Mercs not to join !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorfolkNWeigh

Car
Mercedes
Hi I’ve avoided one make forums up until now, especially Mercedes ones because I don’t like the “ Powerfully built Company Director” , “ I’m considerably richer than you” type of members. But this place looks a bit more down to earth and friendly . And I do love my Mercs.
I’ve been driving and buying cars since 1981 and making a living as a chauffeur since 1984. During that time I’ve driven a lot of different Mercedes cars and vans, but only bought my first ( a 350 SE) in 1995. For the last 25 years I’ve always had a car for subcontrcting airport work alongside my private chauffeur stuff, but for that avoided Mercedes as too obvious, only buying my first e220 in 2012. Since then I’ve had a CLS and 3 E’s a W211 280 CDi, a w212 250 diesel and my current 2014 e220.
My wife has a 2011 ML350 CDi , we have a CLK cabriolet 230k and yesterday I bought an absolutely perfect 1997 E430
DDEEC93C-FA52-41DE-AE0E-70BD88C3E906.jpeg
Blurry shot of latest acquisition with everyday hack parked on the other side of the road. One of these cars has doors that shut like a bank vault and smells of real leather, the other one does 60 mpg.

HI, i think i recognise your w210 from another forum i lurk on starting in auto and ending in ...ite. Very nice.

Chip Chop, you have better eyesight than me mate, all I can see is a silver MB and another one that might be black or dark grey !

Welcome along Norfolk, whatever you do don't leave the profession as a driver to go into photography ! :p .

I look forward to reading you posts, you obviously have good knowledge of owning MB cars.:thumb:

Welcome !

And thanks for the reminder about that cracking Harry Enfield sketch. Brum, Brum....!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lovely cars and welcome.

You will get to know us soon and we are far from normal 😂😂

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Forum, this is a very down to earth Forum,

Welcome to the forum. Powerfully built company directors need not apply!

Welcome to the forum. I bought my first merc in March this year. It is a 2017 C250d AMG. DOES 56mpg and drives like a new car . I will never drive anything else from now on. Mercedes are in a different league to anything else I’ve driven. Wish I had made the jump sooner. Going to put a race chip tuning box on it for a sub 6 sec 0-62 Car.

Attachments

• 868C5C6E-2156-49D5-B7DA-A7974699E736.png
    868C5C6E-2156-49D5-B7DA-A7974699E736.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom