Too many options!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrLCA

Car
2011 C250 CDI
Afternoon all,

Apologies, as this has probably been covered many times but I'm just after a straw poll!

Need two new tyres for the rear of my 2011 C-Class. It currently has Pirelli P-Zero tyres all round and I must say I haven't been very impressed with them. Wet grip is almost nonexistent.

I'm current struck between Toyo Proxies that I have run on various cars in the past and have been fairly happy with Vs Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Vs Continentals Vs Uniroyals.

Can anyone cut through all the marketing and give me honest opinions on what to go for please?

Are there any that I haven't considered?

Thanks. Lawrence.

The Michelins are the best...............................IMHO;)

Also worth considering..Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5's

I bought Dunlop sportmaxx 19s nice tyers good grip wet and dry, very quiet had them on for 15000 MLS still like new, rears have done 29000 MLS and today passed MOT and no advisories. 👍

Sorry guys. One more question. Do I need run flats?

Not Michelins-impatiently waiting for mine to wear out as the rears whine/resonate on certain types of tarmac. I’ll likely replace with Conti.

I've got my c63 amg on continentals and would stick to them again on my rs focus mk2 I had michelin pilots didn't rate them at all eagle f1 on the m3 good but dont last long

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the video. Very informative.

Cheers everyone for your help!

Looks like I'm going to give the F1's a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom