Too many products!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanE350cdi

Car
2010 E350cdi sport saloon
After yet another visit to my local detailing shop I have come to the conclusion that I have too many products. So I have decided to give my fellow detailing friends on here the opportunity to own some of my unwanted goods. All I am asking is for you to donate a small gift to the British heart foundation for each purchase. I will get some pictures together tomorrow/monday and post on this thread. I have GYEON/FUSSO/AUTO FINESSE/ANGEL WAX/AUTOBRIGHT/BILLET HAMBER etc.

After yet another visit to my local detailing shop I have come to the conclusion that I have too many products. So I have decided to give my fellow detailing friends on here the opportunity to own some of my unwanted goods. All I am asking is for you to donate a small gift to the British heart foundation for each purchase. I will get some pictures together tomorrow/monday and post on this thread. I have GYEON/FUSSO/AUTO FINESSE/ANGEL WAX/AUTOBRIGHT/BILLET HAMBER etc.
Great idea and I look forward to your listing....but can you really have too many car fettling products? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom