Took a Whilst but its popped up sl60 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks nice though :cool: Perhaps it sold too cheap last time? :)

Yeah it sold cheap, however, how annoyed would you be if you bought that for 25k and found out that 3 weeks before they bought it for 14k.

As a buyer, probably not so - you pay what you think something is worth :cool:

As the seller from before - perhaps they sold it too cheap. But if they were happy with what they got, who cares? :)

Nice profit though I agree!

14K last time was definitely too little, mind you it could have been that red interior which kept the price down. Generally 60's are attaining good prices and seem to be an appreciating asset. For that reason, and the fact that I think it's one of the best cars MB ever made, I'm keeping mine.

The black airbag looks wrong. I can't help thinking this car would have had a red airbag to match the steering wheel when new.

As much as I love the red leather, the walnut trim looks very out of place. Black birdseye maple would work much better.

I sold my SL60 to a dealer who added £8K to the asking price...and sold it :doh:

where's the amg exhaust,red does not work well with silver.black,white and ivory work very well with red imo.only a monkar as a spare aswell too.still looks a tidy example but leather needs to be black to pull it off,maybe david blunkett was the 1st owner.:)

Ahh so it was Mr Jonathon Aucott who was bad mouthing me then... ill remember that.

That interior isnt nice at all.. and it would have had a red airbag from factory so not sure whats happened there.

What Jay ? Who's Jonathan Aucott ?

Absolutely love this car but the interior spoils the look and not sure about the walnut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom