Took the plunge this week!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercDane

Car
2002 W203 220 CDI
Hi everyone,

I'm Gabriel, from Denmark but live in lovely Croatia with my Croatian wife, Zrinka, and 10 year old son.

Just bought my first Merc this week. A 2002 W203 CDI 220. It's imported from Italy and as far as my mechanic and I could see while giving it a good thorough service (all oil and fluid changed ;-) ) it is in pretty good shape -as I had hoped. Btw, after 10 years on the road, there is absolutely NO leak on this car...YES! ;-)

Before I start posting all kind of rookie questions, I am gonna ask a potentially stupid question. My manual is in Italian which alas I can'r read. ;-( Does anyone happen to have a W203 manual in pdf or any other soft format?

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Gabriel

Welcome Gabriel. Sounds like you have made an excellent choice.

I'm sure someone will be along soon with a link or a pdf for you.

Thanks a lot John. Yes. She sure is lovely. Although she's been on the road for only 8 years -obviously!! I think I'm getting carried away a little -enchanted by her looks good looks! ;-)

Hello and welcome Gabriel.
I wish that my Danish was as good as your English;-)

You should be able to download a PDF version of the manual from the MB site in the United States:

Mercedes-Benz - Home of C, E, S, CLS, CL, SLK, SL, R, GLK, M, GL, G Class - Service and Parts - Owners Manuals

Good call but unfortunately will not include any diesel engined models. However will still contain lots of useful info. The other option is to order one from Inchcape who do international orders- Carriage should not be too expensive. About Us - Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

Hi gents,

I love UK fora -just as much as I like the English sense of humor. :) The minute you introduce yourself, there are plenty of gracious people -like yourselves :)- elbowing their way to the table to be the first to welcome you with open arms and offer you any help they can muster.

Dear Sweatpea, thanks a lot for the complement. I'm an avid fan of English literature, so that may have something to do with it. :) Tell you what, if my Merc treats me well and we don't end up in a breakup I will teach you Danish. :) It's pretty easy and the grammer is almost 100% English -I'm happy to say.

D18 an Grober, thanks fellas. Both sources are great. I'll be ordering a manual from Inchape...should be a great addition to the one from the US site (already downloaded that -great).

Cheers,
Gabriel

I looked everywhere for a manual in pdf format and i cant see one anywhere. The only ones i can find are on ebay, all of them around the £20 mark, i have a hard copy and after reading it i think that £20 for one is way too much.

Hi Gabriel welcome to the forum mate :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom