Tooo many silver W163 MLs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
I know it was a popular colour, but looking for an ML500 that's NOT silver is a nightmare. I suppose it would be easier to resell if so popular....or is the market saturated with them? Would love a black ML500. Saw one at Car Giant and watched it for weeks. Then BUM...it went when I was ready to buy it.

Go for silver or wait?

P.S Green is banned by the better half (unlucky apparently)

I personally would wait for exactly the right specification.

John

Oi ...silver's OK!! :p

I would have thought black is the next most popular colour though. I reckon 95% of MLs around here are silver, black or smoke silver.

As John said it may be best to wait, there are plenty out there, and you won't have to wait for long to find the right car for you.

MLs look nice in jasper blue, or if you can find one they look stunning in a blue/grey whose name escapes me. It's used in the official ML alloy wheel guide and looks stunning.

WAIT! Sods' law is you'll buy a silver one then the perfect one will come up the next week! (Always seems to happen....!)

I really hope that Silver MLs are selling, Im putting mine up for sale next week.

Hello,

If you want Black wait for one it will come..

I was going to get either black or silver, having had black cars theres nothing better when they are clean......

BUT

a black ML is a big car to keep clean and even though I do (and do few miles) black gets a haze of dust over it and drives me mad. I also didn't want black with black leather, and not keen on the american style beige leather you sometimes get with black.

So as boring as it is I went for Silver, I think silver looks right in any Merc and its soooo easy to keep clean and looks clean for longer.

How far a search are you looking at? I looked nationwide for mine, I wanted an inspiration model and did a 400 mile round trip to buy it when it came along.

You will love it, I love my ML350 and have years ago drove a 500.... great engine.

Cheers

your "problem" is true of every Merc in the range.

silver has been the default colour for far too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom