Top Garden Ground Gear Force

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gurpz

Administrator
Staff member
Car
C230K Sport & CLS500
The Top Gear boys will be doing a special for Sport Relief on March 14th, spoofing the television show Ground Force. Description taken from the Top Gear website:

If you’ve got Top Gear TV withdrawal symptoms, then tune into BBC Two at 10pm on Friday March 14 to watch Alan Clarksmarsh, Jamesy Dimmock and Handy Hammond resurrect Ground Force for a Sport Relief special.
They’ll be taking over a top celebrity sportsman’s garden for the day to dispense advice on creating a zero-maintenance lawn, installing an impressive water-feature and getting rid of unwanted plants.
So that’s Top Garden Ground Gear Force, BBC Two at 10pm on Friday March 14.
Expect swearing.

TopGardenGroundGearForce.jpg

Should be hilarious :bannana:

Cheers, added to the Sky+ planner.

It will be hiliarious as you say.

Just another reminder for all you fans

Last edited:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I would rather have wasted that fifteen minutes watching my grandmother's toenails grow.

Yup,
It has all been said. Laurel and Hardy type humour performed by folks that failed miserably.

A brilliant property which hopefully will very easily be repaired but it just was not funny.

Regards
John

Well i laughed a lot... ok it was predictable but still... i was in stitches.. especially at the end with the fountain..

Well i laughed a lot... ok it was predictable but still... i was in stitches.. especially at the end with the fountain..
You will have to watch Laurel and Hardy :eek: :D

I kept thinking what I would be like if someone detroyed my lawn. :) I should have just laughed and accepted it was slapstick.

regards
John

Im sure the BBC spent a lot of money putting it right afterwards..

quick to make this clear

The fee will be paid for by BBC Worldwide and not from the licence fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom